Ch-3 (Party )

Author POV
Taehyung went outside from his apartment and went towards his car. He started his car engine and drove to his company.
End of author POV.

Taehyung POV
I got a call from my secretary , and i leaved my apartment and went towards my car and drove to my company.
Time skip to company
I went to my company and everyone greeted me and I  greeted back . I told my secretary to arrange everything and show me the presentation..
It's a really big deal and I don't want to loose it. Bcoz this deal is really mean to me.
End of the Taehyung POV

Time skip to meeting room
Author POV
Today tae is very happy. Bcoz he finally got the deal. It was really something mean to him. So today he organised a party in his house. He invited his friends and his employees and some other works. He went to house to tell this news to y/n he was really happy today so he thought to celebrate it. He thought to say sorry to y/n for what he did to her. So he went home.
End of Author POV

Time skip to home
Taehyung:Y/N ! (he shouted) . Y/N please come downstairs I want to tell u something Y/n where are u?
{Taehyung went upstairs and saw Y/n sleeping. He finds it cute. But he have to wake her up  bcoz he want to share it with someone, he was happy like hell.
He was smiling non-stop. }
Taehyung:Y/n wake up...
Y/n opened her eyes  and saw a happy taehyung she asked:Taehyung what happened to u today u look so happy.
When Y/n asked that tae held in his arms and spined her around
She was enjoying it.
Taehyung:yes Y/n I am so happy today, i am so happy, u know what I got that deal. I was craving for. He said still spinig her.
She laughed a little and said :ok ok now stop it or I will faint from this dizziness.
Author POV

Taehyung stopped and they both looked in each other's eyes and was about to kiss each other but Tae's Phone rang up. And they both comed to reality.
Tae received it and again went towards Y/n and told her that he held a small party at  home  and told her to dress up. He want to her look good  so he buyed a dress for her. She was really happy bcoz she thought Tae is changing now a little bit. So she accept it. Tae smiled at her and she smiled back. Then Tae left from their.
End of Author POV
BTW this is your dress ..

Time skip to eveningY/n POV I was getting ready, but I heard a knock on my door, I said yess

Y/n POV
I was getting ready, but I heard a knock on my door, I said yess... It was tae he said from outside my door to get ready fast guest had come and they want to see me.. I said coming give me 5min more as I was applying makeup to hide my scars and some marks given by him.  So after a few minutes I was ready. And this how I look

Now I am ready to go downstairs

A/n :y/n u look stunning tae pick a really beautiful dress for u. Seriously I don't have word's.
Y/n:thanks author.. I think I should go now. Everyone is waiting for me.
A/n :yeah go and kill everyone's heart. Haha.
Y/n :author (she said shyly). Byeee author.
A/n:Byee enjoy..
Y/n:yeah!. And she rushed downstairs.
A/n:I hope everything is gonna fine. (Sigh).
No one pov
Y/n went downstairs and everyone's attention went towards her. Everyone's jawed dropped seeing her beauty including tae.
Y/n slowly went towards taehyung and stand beside him.
Then tae whispered in her ear that she is looking extremely gorgeous.
And she thanked him shyly. Then everyone complimented her that how beautiful she was looking . Taehyung was also happy bcoz of his wife and his deal.
After sometimes everyone was left except of taehyung's friend's. Y/n was in the kitchen preparing some drinks for his friends, then out of nowhere taehyung's one friend came and hugged her from behind, she finched at the sudden action. She thought that it's tae but when she turned around she found that she was wrong it's taehyung's friend not him.

Y/n : wh-what are u doing?
Jack:aww baby why u are scared, I know what is going on between u and taehyung.
Y/n:what u k-know? 
Jack: That he abuse u and something like that.. (He said smirking).
Y/n:w-who s-said that to y-you?
Jack:why is that true. (He said smirking again) look you don't need to know who tell me that, I have my ways.. Ok leave it. For what I came here we should do that right.
Y/n:w-what u m-mean (she said in a scared manner).
Jack :u will know it soon.
With that he pressed his lips against her. She tryed to push him but he was stronger than her. She was pushing him Away from him but she slipped and fall over him. And at the same time tae came to kitchen to get the drinks but what he saw made his blood boiled in anger.

Taehyung POV
I was wondering why y/n is taking time so much. So I thought to check her for once, and Jack was also missing from the long time, so I thought to go to kitchen, and when I went their I saw y/n and Jack laying on each other's arm. And this made my blood boiled in anger.

Taehyung:Y/N! (He yelled her name) with made both of them scared.
They Spereated from each other and Jack got scared and he lied that Y/n was trying to do that. And Jack passed from their. Taehyung was hella angry that he can kill anyone write know but he controlled himself bcoz his friends was their. So he left from their.
Y/n POV
Jack was kissing me and I slipped and fall over him and at that moment tae came and he yelled my name and we both Spereated. Jack got scared and lied that I was trying something. And left from their. And I can see fire in tae's eyes but he glaced at me and he left from their and I took the drinks and went to living room, and saw tae was looking fine like he didn't saw anything. I served them and they drink it. After some time they left...

What will happen next we will see in next episode and I will upload it tomorrow, I created it with so much hard work please like my story and vote for it.. And sorry for any Grammical mistake.
Next part will be a smut..
So wait till tomorrow, thanks for viewing my story thanks❤. Stay safe stay healthy
      (Words:1205) are used in it please vote for it, my fingers are  hurting please humble request if u liked it a little then let me know in the comments below
Thanks❤ and sorry... Byee