Yuu Nishinoya

Sorry i haven't posted in a bit. I fixed the stories and made them only one part instead of 2 parts. I'll posted when i can and thank you for waiting!

Nishinoya was the short one on the team along with Hinata. You always were caught by your friends staring at Nishinoya and sometimes even he would see you staring at him. He always looked away from you when he caught you with a smirk. You blushed deep red and your friends always picked on you for being too shy to go talk to him. You always went to the boys volleyball games to silently cheer him on. You left after a match and accidentally ran into someone. You looked up to find NIshinoya. You blushed and said sorry as you tried to walk around him but got stopped. He grabbed your arm as you tried to walk away and stopped you. "Why don't you just talk to me already, (y/n)" Omg he said my name. I didn't even think he knew who i was before this! I said to myself as i turned around to look up at him. He smirked and brought me closer to him. He leaned up against the wall as he pulled me in. He was so closed to me that i could feel his breath on my cheek as i blushed a bit more. He was holding me by my wrists as i was balancing there, trying not to touch his body against mine. I was nervous and shaking as he leaned close to mt ear and whispered "Why don't you just say you like me and we can go somewhere...private." I grinned a bit as i kept staring at him and mumbled "I..I like you, Ni..Nishinoya." He smiled and got off the wall as he pulled me away from the gym towards an empty hallway. He pulled me around the corner out of sight from others and pulled me into a closet. He closed the door and locked it as i stood there in the dark. He flicked on a light and got closer to me. I froze as he pulled me onto his body. He started kissing me on my neck and slowly making his way to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as i melted into his kisses and waited for him to kiss me. He kissed me and we went till we pulled back, out of breath. He trailed down towardss my waist and picked me up by my thighs. I gasped as he got me up against the wall. He grinned and started to undo my shirt as i held onto him so i didn't fall. He threw my shirt on the floor and started at my bra after. I took his shirt off once he was done and stared at his toned body. I moaned as he sucked on my neck down ot my breasts and played with the other one. I could feel myself getting wet and something was getting bigger as he kept going. He slowly put me down on the ground and lifted my skirt. He could see i was getting wet and i blushed out of embarrisment. "don't be embarressed, babygirl" He smirked and all i could think of was I have never seen this side of him. HIs husky voice makes me feel....amazing. He pulled my skirt off as i wathced his erection get bigger. He slipped his pants off and sliped his dick out. He was bigger than i thought. He turned me around so my face was on the wall. I felt his lips kiss me on my neck and back as i felt him poking at me, just teasing me. "I'll go slow but i won't be able to stop once i get going, babygirl" I blushed and started rubbing against him to signal i was ready. He smirked and started to take my undies off. I was more wet now and he put the tip up near my wetness as i bunt over more. He went in half way and waited till i adjusted. I had put my hands on the wall since it hurt, I was still a virgin till now. He went a bit faster as i adjusted and he was right, he didn't want to stop once he got going. He was holding onto my waist, gripping so hard and i was moaning as he kept going. He moaned as he went faster and my core started to tighten around him. "i..I'm coming" He gripped me harder and i bent over a bit more, then he his that special spot and i moaned louder from pleasure. He really liked that and moaned louder as well. "Say my name, babygirl." I was panting and mumbled it at first "Nishinoya, go faster" "Louder baby" I said it louder and that pushed him over the edge. I bent over more as he pulled out and came all over my back. He panted as he let it all out and i was panting along side him. He cleaned me off and pulled me towards him. "Next time, you should text me and maybe we can do this again at my house." He kissed me on my neck and helped me dress before we went back towards the gym. He whispered in my ear "Till me see each other again, Mi Amorrr" he purred at the end and i blushed as he walked to the locker room and my friends came running over to me, asking where i had gone. "I went to talk to someone special and we had an amazing chat" I smirked in his direction as he turned back with a smile and waved towards me. My friends were in shock trying to think of what happened those 10 minutes i was gone.

Thanks for reading and keep a look out for the next one! I will post when i can as i said before and i hope you enjoy what i post! 😁