Suna Rintaro

Here is to @limedaisme. I'm writing this one for you. I hope you like it and thanks for the idea!

    He was so cute. I was happy that he asked me to the dance but i was nervous cause he was very shy. I got my (f/c) dress and my fav pair of earrings to match. I curled my hair and did my makeup and slipped on some heels. He was taller than me so it wasn't like the heels will make me any taller. I heard a knock on the door and raced down the stairs and took a deep breath as i grabbed the handle. I pulled it open and he smirked slightly as he looked down at me. I rubbed the back of my head as he took a step closer adn grabbed my hand. He planted a kiss on my knuckles and slowly let my hand go. I blushed as i backed up and he handed me a rose. "thank you. We should leave soon or we'll be late." He nodded and grabbed my arm as he led me to his car.

TIME SKIP I'M LAZY

We got there in time and met up with our friends seperately. We talked and then he came over and bowed lightly. "Would you care to dance with me?" i blushed as my friends pushed me closer to Suna. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to the dance floor. I had never dance with someone before but i was just going to follow his lead. He held my side and held my hand as i snaked my arms around his neck. He smirked as i blushed more and all i could think of is "What does he think about me?" We danced for a few songs and then he said "I want to go get some fresh air. Care to join me?" I nodded my head and he pulled me to the doors to outside.He pulled me down a hallway, still holding my hand. We were silent and i was thinking about saying something when he acted first. He pulled me to his chest as he leaned against a wall and kissed me on my lips. I was shocked as i started to melt into it. I closed my eyes and he was holding onto me. He started to drag his hands down from my shoulders to my hips and picked me up. I grasped his neck as he pulled me into a janitor closet. "I have been watching you lately. I have started to develop feelings for you." I blushed as he closed the door, turned the light on , and turned around to face me. "You look very ravishing tonight." I smirked and looked down as he made his way towards me. "Th..thank you Suna." He smirked and put his hand on the wall next my head. He grabbed me again and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around him and he looked shocked that i did that. "I..I did that refexively. I..." He put his finger up to my lips as he went to my back and undid the zipper. It fell down past my breasts as i tried to cover up. He held my hands on the wall as i kept my legs around him. He smirked as he looked down and liked what he saw. I blushed a deep red and he started to suck on one and play with my nub on the other. It felt good and i had never had these feelings before. I let out a small moan and he looked up as he kept going. He switched and then slowly let me down and flip me around. I let the rest of the dress fall as i felt his hands rub on me. He came closer and bit my neck and kissed down my back. I had worn a thong cause the other ones didn't look nice enough. He had smirked as he had gotten closer to my undies. He stopped to take his dress jack, shirt, and tie off and slowly unzip his pants. I stayed in the same place as i felt him get closer and something was poking me down there. He lissed me more as i held onto the wall and he slipped my undies off. He put on a condom and came closer again. "I'm going to go slow at first so let me know if it's too much." I nodded as he stuck the tip in and held onto my hips. He slowly went deeper as i adjusted to his size. I didn't see it but by the feeling, he was big. I could feel his length grow a bit more in me as he went all the way and then started to go faster. I moaned as the speed picked up eventually i started ot screamed. He covered my mouth and i could feel how sweaty he was and so was i. He went faster and then slipped it out. He turned me around, picked me up, and slid it in as he put my hands up above my head and watched me enjoy it. He was big. He kept hitting my spot and i moaned more. I wrapped my arms around his neck as moaned in his ear and bit his earlobe. He moaned in my ear and started to give me hickies. He picked up speed. "I'm going to...." "Me too Suna." I huffed a bit more as he grabbed my nub and played with them again. He went even more faster and soon came. I felt him twitch inside me as he finished in the condom and i finished also. He kissed me gently on my neck as he put me down gently. I pulled my dress back on and he put his suit back on. "So, is this a one time thing or or we a thing?" He asked before we walked out of the closet. I blushed and smiled. "I think we are a thing." He smirked as he grabbed my neck lightly and kissed me slowly and then let go. "Good. Because that was too good to be a one time thing. Plus, i have liked you for awhile like i said before so i hoped you'd say yes" I smirked as i grabbed his arm and he led me back to the room to dance more before he took me home. Maybe we would do more later since my parents weren't on vacation.

I hope you liked this and it's been a bit since i have been on here so i'm sorry. Life choices and family stuff going on so i'll write on here when i can! See you in the next story!