Tetsuro Kuroo

Wow, me updating close to the last one. Anyways, real quick, i am up to any requests of characters in Haikyuu so feel free to comment them. Have fun reading!

Everytime i saw that emo looking guy, i just felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart would sped up. I always would look his way when i saw him at lunch. He would always smile slightly and wave at me. I blushed everytime. I would wave back of course, i'm not that awkward. He came towards me one day and asked how i thought i did on the recent math test. I shrugged and said i got an 80 so it wasn't bad. He even asked me how i was so good at school. "I always am getting 60's in my classes. Volleyball is the most important on my mind whenever the season is in seccion." I smiled as he said that and he started to scratch the back of his head. "Would you..maybe..wanna help me study?" I saw a small blush creep onto his cheeks and i grinned as i looked down at my feet. I looked back up at him and realized just how much taller he was to me. I nodded my head and he wrote his number on a piece of paper. "So you can send me your address later so we can study. Could i come after practice?" He asked with an almost puppy dog face. "Yeah we can. We can review what the test was on and prepare you for the next one." He smiled, thanked me as he bowed and then caught up with the volleyball team members. They all were glancing at me as he caught up to them and whispering. I sighed and walked to my locker as lunch was over. Just breath and keep calm. I thought to myself as i thought of how it might play out later. I added his contact to my phone and sighed as i leaned up against my locker and looked up at the ceiling with a smile on my face.
Time skip cause i'm lazy today
I was in a tank top and short shorts as i got things out for the study session. I felt my heart racing through my whole body. I was nervous and happy that i was finally going to be hanging out with my crush. I sighed as i sat on my bed and checked my phone. I did send my address, practice should've ended soon and he should be. I heard the doorbell and went to go open the door. He smiled as i opened it and i let him in. He placed his bag on the couch after he took his shoes off and he undid his tie a bit. I was going to say something but he stopped me. "Let's go study, shall we?" I nodded and led him to my bedroom. I felt self concious since i had never hung out with a guy at my house, alone, before. I let him walk past me and he sat on my bed as i closed the door. He smirked as i walked over and quickly hid it as i sat next to him at my desk. I grabbed my textbook and tied my hair back. I saw him staring at me out the corner of my eye. I smirked slightly and threw my glasses on. He blushed slightly as i turned towards him and threw a pencil at him. He opened his book and i sat on the bed as we pulled out the tests and started o go through it. "So you take that number and divided it by this one and square it." I said as i pushed a baby hair behind my ear. I didn't realize how much i had leaned towards him. I felt his breath on my cheek and i felt his weight on the bed shift. I felt his hand grab my chin and face me towards his. He started to kiss me lightly on my lips and i melted into the kiss. It was short kisses as he pulled me closer towards him, practically on his lap. I grunted as he pulled me down on him and he laid back on my bed. He smirked as he pulled away and grabbed my thighs tightly. I started to take off his shirt as i took off mine. He blushed as he looked me up and down. I smirked and started to kiss him down his neck, down his chest. He moaned as he enjoyed the trail of kisses. I stopped at his pant line and started to tug at them. He got up and took his pants off as i took mine off, along with my bra. He looked at me and blushed a deep red. He tried to cover his face but i stopped him as i kissed him. I snaked my arms around his neck as he picked me up by my thighs and kissed me harder. I moaned as he threw me down and hovered over me. He trailed down my body and started to take my undies off as he licked my folds. I moaned and grasped the sheets as he went down more. He stopped and i acked in pain. I wanted more. H came back up and undid my bra, sucking on my nipples as i grasped his hair. He played with the other one and switched. I could feel his erection poking at me. I trailed down his body and pulled off his boxers as it sprang out. He looked at me and i blushed at his length. He smirked and whispered in my ear. "I love the silence and your body, kitten. Do me a favor and make some noise so i know that i claimed you first." He smirked as he got ready to enter me and i nodded as i prepared to take it in. He slid it in slowly and i adjusted as he did it little by little. "Fuuuuuuck, kitten. You are so tight." He threw his head back a bit as he moaned. I moaned and grabbed the sheets as he started to go faster. He caressed my thighs and then made his way up my waist and pushed my arms above my head. I looked at him as he was sweating, he was panting and i was moaning as much as he was. I felt him hit me in my sweet spot and i just screamed as he went faster than he was. I was closing around his erection as i was almost at my end. He started twitching and i knew he was close as well. "Good little kitten. Who's are you?" He kissed me on my neck as he let go of my arms and i wrapped them around his neck. "I'm..i'm yours Kuroo." He smiled and went a bit more before he came and i was a short while after. He pulled out before he came and fell onto his elbow as he and i panted together. I raised my arms above my head and smiled at him as he got up and put his boxers back on. "You don't know how long i have wanted to do that." He smirked and i looked away as i blushed. "I have a crush on you and i have waited so long for you to talk to me." He handed me tissues as i cleaned myself up and threw my undies back on. "So after this, did you want to be my girlfriend or just friends with benefits?" I sat up and pulled him close to me. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he placed his hands on my back. "Girlfriend is what i have been wanting to be for a long time." We both smirked and he kissed me. "I was thinking you were going to say that. He got dressed and left not long after since we didn't really study. I watched him go and smiled as he walked away.

A bit long and detailed but i think that makes it nice so it's not short and sweet. Your inputs on these are nice if you think i need to fix things. Let me know and next one will be out soon.