𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

A R I A N A 

A R I A N A 

Tonight, I got the most sleep I've gotten since, well I can't even remember. I eventually fell asleep at like midnight and woke up at 03:30! That's a full 3 and a half hours until I awoke from a night terror and started reading 'little women.' it is now 07:30 a.m according to the old clock on the wall. I finished my book a while ago and am now reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I read until about 9 am when one of my brothers, Lucian, barges into my room. I think I will try to stay wary around him because he seems to loath me. He stares at the book I'm reading and then glances up at me, scoffs, and mutters 'nerd' to himself while I shrink into the bed waiting for my morning punishment to begin. 

"be down in 5 for breakfast," He says coldly before leaving. I start silently panicking. I forgot to make breakfast. Usually Ziggy or my parents would come to unlock the door for me but they were probably waiting. I don't think I could even survive a punishment from them. They look ten times stronger than them. As I'm internally preparing myself for the pain I hear someone at the door clear their throat and look up at Lucian standing there. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? I said be down in 5 and you're still sitting here 7 minutes later let's go," I wince and get up causing me to cringe from all the bruises, cuts, and burns. I follow him to the dining room.

 I follow him to the dining room

(a little longer tho)

My father is sat on one end and the other is unoccupied. Going from my father's side to the empty-end side it goes: Leonardo and Rossano across each other, then, next was Marcell and an empty seat across him, next to Marcell was an open seat across Lucca, and finally last was Ivon and Alfonso across to each other next to the empty seat at the end. 

"Are you happy? I got your Piccola Principessa,"(your little princess) Lucian says while going to his seat across from Lucca, next to Marcell and Alfonso on the side closest to the window. Lucca pats the seat next to him and tells me to come to sit down. I am sat across Marcell.

"Yes, thank you, Luce. Ariana, on weekends we eat breakfast and dinner together. Whenever you get hungry, you can ask any of the staff, or family for food. Today we have Bruschetta along with a Bacon and Potato Frittata. Lucca, please serve her plate. Did you sleep alright, Tesoro?" I nod while looking down at my trousers. 

"I slept nicely, thank you. How about you?" I glance up at him, and he's grinning at me.

"I slept very well knowing that you are home mio Angelo." (my angel) He says beaming at me. I nod keeping my gaze down. So far they seem a lot nicer than my past family, which I don't really know how to feel about. they are probably tricking me. Then I would slip up, leading to more severe punishments. 

"go on Principessa, eat your breakfast." my father encourages me. I look down at my food, my small stomach still feeling full from dinner yesterday. I slowly cut into the triangular-shaped food in front of me and bring it up to my mouth. I put it in my mouth, and not having experienced any flavor besides soiled bread and maybe the occasional leftover fruit that had gone bad with mold, not meeting the standards of my other, I guess fake family's intake. The flavor of it was mind-blowing. I can't believe that food tasted like this all this time, It's amazing. 

After two little bites of the first item, I move on to the second. I did as before, cutting a piece of the thick bread with red stuff on top, putting it in my mouth, chewing then swallowing. Like before, the flavor is magnificent. Except it tastes different than the last thing, still fabulous nonetheless. After two bites of this, I was stuffed. The food here is way more filling than back in my old house, I was always hungry then, and now I feel stuffed to the brim. After a few minutes of me listening to Alfonso and Ivon talk about school and sports, they turn to me.

"did you do any school sports, or activities Ariana?" Alfonso asked. I pended on what to say for a moment before responding. 

"u-uh I was h-home s-schooled, s-so there-ere were no s-sports, but I learned a f-few languages, a-along w-with coding a-and a few o-other advanced a-academic c-courses." I tried to rush out but it ended up taking longer to say with all the flipping stuttering. 

"eeee she's just like Xav!" I hear someone squeal behind me

"che diavolo Luci, non potevi aspettare nove fottuti giorni? Tanto per essere subdolo!" (what the hell Luci, you couldn't wait nine fucking days? So much for being sneaky!) my father kind of yells making me cringe. A woman comes out, and then another behind her. 

"Jannet?! you too? I thought you guys wanted to wait until she was more comfortable, it hasn't even been 24 hours!" he says disappointedly towards the two women that are now standing by him.

"I didn't think I would get caught, but I just got too excited, she is just like Xavier! they might share the gift!" she says, not seeming to be affected at all by my father's intimidating-ness. He suddenly turns to me and explains.

"Ariana, this is my sister, your aunt, Luciana, she is 21. And this is my sister-in-law, also your aunt, Jannet, she is 48. You Weren't supposed to meet them till later, sorry Bambina." he says sincerely, and I nod. I start gripping my wrist semi unconsciously like I'm aware that I am doing it, but I do it without really noticing and I can't stop it. This usually happens whenever I meet new people or I'm nervous/scared, or really any overwhelming emotion. 

"Ariana, why don't you go upstairs and get more settled in your room, I will come up in a little bit." my Father said and I nod and go upstairs

once I get to my room, I go into the bathroom and take a shower. It takes me a long time in the shower due to the fact that I couldn't bear standing under the water for more than 10 seconds because of all of the burns and cuts and everything. When I eventually finish, I wrapped a fluffy towel. Seriously the softest thing I have ever touched. my hair was matted with blood and dirt which was a pain to get out, but I managed. I then put it up and went into the other room connected to mine that had some clothes. I put on some clean pants, trousers, and a jumper before getting into bed and reading a new book due to me finishing the other one earlier. before father came in I found myself drifting off to a night terror-filled sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

So it turns out the schedule didn't work out for me so I really do not know how often I will be motivated to write 

I also got 2 Karens all before 9 am and I got there at 8 am 🤦‍♀️

anyways question of the update

where are you reading from? I want to know how far this has reached lmao

I am in Arizona, USA and the heat is brutal. It has literally been 117F (47.2C) and I want to pass away.

love yall and till next time!