fourteen

!warning: (i think) mentions of toxic ex and panic attack!

____________________________________

timotee </3

TOMMY

HELP

OI

WHERE ARE YOU?

TIMOTEE

HELLO WOMAN?

HI

HELP ME

what?

are you in danger?

are you ok?

no

i need you to pretend you are my brother

my brother isn't picking up

uh

ok

and?

text me that i can't go to the party.

in 10 seconds

i'm deleting our past convo

uh ok?

get ready

and count

You can't go to the party today. I changed my mind. Sorry, but come straight home

ok

IT WORKED

YES

yay!

what happened?

basically, there was going to be a party today, and i said i was going to go, but i overheard my ex talking and he said he was going to go to the party as well. so i don't really want to go

oh

you have an ex?

yeah.. we dated for about six months but he got possessive..

oh i c. i don't have an ex

thats good

i dont want you to be with anyone else ;)

what

kidding lmao :)

anyways, i have to eat lunch

me as well

bye bye :D

thank you timotee

your welcome woman?

indigo sighed and put her phone in her sweater's pocket. she got past that scenario. her classmate, jessica, asked her to go. jessica and indigo had some history together. jessica was the school's queen bee: the leader of the cheerleading squad, the girl who stole your man as well. indigo's ex, jason, was okay. he had a bunch of flaws, one being too protective, but he also cheated on her for jessica. 

indigo was at one of jessica's house parties, which she hosted when her 'daddy' went for a business trip. it was fun at first, indigo found some friends to talk with, and she left jason alone with his friends. she went to go find him later since she was feeling uncomfortable at the party, and found him with jessica, both of them kissing. 

indigo was heartbroken. she had been with jason for six months and didn't think he would be like that, though jessica was the man stealer. indigo broke up with jason after two weeks of not confronting each other with the help of george.

when george heard about indigo and jason, he didn't know what to do. being the awkward brother he was, he talked to dream and sapnap to help him out. with the help of his friends, george consoled indigo and helped her confront jason. 

"indigo!" a preppy voice said, interrupting her thoughts. she looked up to see jessica with her minions again. 

"what is it now?"

"omg so hostile." jessica said annoyed, sitting in an empty seat in front of indigo which indigo saved for her friend. 

"why do you hate me?" said jessica with fake sadness lacing in her words.

"uh- well, why don't you take a hint?" indigo snapped at her. did this idiot really just ask her why she hated her? why do you think?

"i honestly have no idea."

"maybe because you kissed my boyfriend?" indigo tried to remain calm, but it just made her more mad. 

"who? jason? he was never yours. even before your relationship started, i was with him. it was a dare to be with you." indigo felt tears prick her eyes. be brave indigo, this is just what she wants, for you to cry and show everyone what a pathetic loser you are. indigo stood up and pushed her chair in with a loud squeak, then quietly walked away, not paying attention to anyone. when she exited the cafeteria and was out of sight from the mean girl, she ran to the bathroom, locking the door to her stall and sobbed, dampening her dark eyes. her brown hair was a messy and her rosy complexion more red. she grabbed her phone and called the first person in her contacts.

"h-hello?" she said, hiccupping.

"hello? are you ok?" indigo froze. she accidently called tommy, the number guy.

"uh... wrong number." she squeaked and immediately cut the call. indigo rested her head on the walls of the bathroom, letting more fresh tears out. 

her phone rang again and she picked up, knowing that tommy would be concerned if she didn't. 

"hello? what's wrong?" tommy said when she picked up. 

"u-uh n-nothing." 

"don't lie, you're crying." he said, his voice softening. she could have sworn she heard his voice before, but everything was blurry. 

"i-i.." indigo tried to speak but she just felt more tears rushing to get out. 

"breathe," tommy said, noticing she was having a panic attack, "take deep breaths and focus on my voice." she did as he told her too, focusing on his soft calming voice. after several minutes of him telling her to calm down, she was able to talk and breathe properly. 

"t-thank you, tommy."

"your welcome, my beloved." he said, making her giggle. 

"well.. i should go now, my class is going to start in a bit." 

"mine will also start. are you okay now?"

"yeah."

"good. just call me anytime, okay?"

"okay," indigo said, "oh lord this just turned into fault in our stars."  they chuckled and said their good byes. indigo washed her face and grabbing her backpack as the bell rang, indicating for her next class. she then froze, realizing where she heard tommy's voice before...

oh my god.

___________

i- omg

1.7K views

THANK YOU ALL

ILY <3

hydrate and eat something!

have a nice day!