thirty two

"what do you want from me?" indigo asked. tommy held indigo's hand to protect her, and glared at jessica. 

"i want you to prove that you are actually a clout chaser." jessica replied, looking up and then back at indigo. 

"what?"

"i mean, it's not like you have feelings for tommy. he's just popular, and you're using him."

"no-"

"he's just another one of your pawns." jessica interrupted her.

"no he isn't. i think jason is just one of your  'pawns'. " indigo snapped back. 

"oh honey, you're just mad because jason chose me over you!"

"he does everything that you want him to do! indigo saw him!" tommy said to jessica. she sneered at him and gave him a weird look. before indigo could reply with another remark, jason stepped in.

"technically the child is right." tommy rolled his eyes.

"i'm serious. you said you wanted me and indigo together again. but all you're doing is ruining her life and mine." jessica's mouth opened wide. 

"are you fucking serious right now?!"

"yes. i am." he said, leaning in and giving her a death stare. if looks could kill, jason would have already been gone by the look she was giving him. 

"no."

"what?"

"you heard me! no!" jessica looked around, grabbing the nearest water bottle, about to throw at indigo, but instead was hit by a bowl of yellow mustard.

"omg!" indigo's eyes widened as she saw that it was tommy who did indeed throw it at her. 

"my daddy's going to hear about this!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, catching many peoples' attention. jessica's hair was completely covered with yellow, and some of it was running down her cheek. she punched the air, missing indigo, who was her target. 

"uh- jessica? are you okay?" indigo said, a part of her wanted to help jessica, but a larger part wanted to laugh on the spot. 

"no! get away from me. i never want to see you guys again!" jessica ran off to the nearest bathroom. there was awkward silence between jason, indigo, and tommy. tommy was very shocked by what he had just done, and jason was proud that he stood up for himself. 

"okay... so are we going to talk about that?" indigo said to the boys. the looked at the cement floor that had some mustard. 

"look, i'm sorry indigo. i really didn't mean any of this to happen." jason said before tommy could say anything. 

"o-okay..." indigo said, letting him continue.

"can we- can we be friends?"

"...sure, just not anything more." jason gave a hopeful look on his face. 

"thank you, yeah, that's fine. i should probably get going." he said, pointing to the road. indigo nodded and shook his hand before he left. 

"okay, and what about you mr. innit?" indigo turned to look at him. he had a guilty look. 

"i-i really am sorry... it just happened!"

"that was amazing, by the way. i'm proud of you, tommy." she smiled at him, which he returned. 

"we should probably get going to the hotel. everyone's probably worried by now." tommy said. 

"sure." they started walking in silence, when tommy stopped. 

"what's wrong, tommy?" he looked at him feet, then took a deep breathe. 

"i need to ask you something..."

"shoot."

"will you be my girlfriend? you don't have to-"

"i'd love to." indigo said, kissing his cheek. he turned scarlet red. 

"y-yeah?"

"yeah."

___________________________________________

AWWWWWWW <3

thank you for reading my book :)

i love you guys so much! thank you for all the support that i have gotten over the past two months. i am actually somewhat proud of this book... idk

also i will be making another book! probably in a while... but yeah! if you want, you can follow me for more updates, and know when i make the second book. not the sequel to this... but a... drumroll please.... a georgenotfound book! and it will have indigo and tommy :)

thank you once again for reading, i hope you enjoyed!
sincerely, 
puri :)