twenty seven

indigo, wrapped in a towel after her shower, sat next to the fire with kristin and niki. she explained the whole situation to them as they nodded and listened to her, their expressions changing from understanding to anger about jessica. 

"she's such a- ugh!" niki said, trying not to swear. 

"i agree. that's called bullying." mumza said. 

"i know, but what do i do?" indigo asked them. just as she said that, tommy, tubbo, and ranboo walked in, not knowing what just happened. they stopped laughing when they saw indigo looking sad. 

"what happened, indie?" tubbo softly asked her.

"i got pushed into a pond." tommy looked like he wanted to laugh, ranboo did too. tubbo just looked stunned, confused how such a thing could happen.

"what?" ranboo asked.

"uh- long story, and i'm not in the mood to say it again without hurting someone." indigo was annoyed- pissed is the right word. tommy saw her expression and knew that falling into the pond by herself wasn't the actual thing that happened. 

"are you okay?" his voice soft.  indigo looked up at his bright blue eyes, wanting to melt on the spot. she managed to nod and look away before she cried from how nice he was being. indigo, snap out of it, he doesn't like you. move on idiot. 

"she will be fine, don't worry." niki said for indigo, seeing her eyes glossy from tears threatening to spill. the boys knew that now was not the time for more vlogging with indigo, so they slowly went away to another room, most likely the game room in the basement. 

"so, what's up with you and tommy?" kristin spoke up after a bit of silence.

"uh- nothing..." indigo awkwardly chuckled. 

"are you sure? the way that you two looked at each other was definitely an indigoinnit moment." niki giggled.

"seriously, you two are indigoinnit fans?" indigo groaned in annoyance and embarrassment. 

"yes, obviously," kristin said, "you two look at each other like me and phil look at each other."

"can we not talk about this right now?" 

"fine, fine, but you should confess to him soon. maybe tomorrow on christmas eve, or christmas!" indigo had completely forgotten about christmas. it was her favorite holiday, and it slipped from her mind because of how much fun she was having.

"i don't know, i might..." 

-time skip since i'm lazy and i have no idea what else to put here...- 

it was evening and indigo sat on the couch in the living room, scrolling through twitter. it was annoying, seeing how much hate there was, but indigo ignored those, trying to find funny post to forget about her problems. 

TWITTER !

indigoistrash38:

just thinking about how stupid indigo looks and is. someone should lend her a brain.

------

user3:

indigoinnit? come on people, get a better ship. tommy clearly hates her, and all she wants is clout. 

----

whyexistindigo:

indigo sucks and is so ugly. gtfo indigo, no one wants you here.

----

indigo sighed, scrolling furiously until she saw something, something so horrible she almost screamed. 

TWITTER!

jessica.k:

THE TRUTH ABOUT INDIGO DAVIDSON: she ran away from home to be with her brother, only because he was rich as well. she has tried, several times to cancel tommyinnit on different accounts. she is homophobic as well. so come with me and lets CANCEL INDIGO DAVIDSON before she does further more damage to the entire dream smp. like, comment, and tag your friends to #cancelindigodavidson !

tagged: theman_jason

view more comments:

-----

indigo dropped her phone on the sofa. they were spreading lies about her. of course they are, this is all part of their plan. worst of all, jason was part of it. what did he want? 

_______________________________

sorry i have no idea what to write

i'm trying to come up with ideas on how to end the book. 

i'm so excited that SCHOOL'S ALMOST OUT
JUST TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL SUMMER! 

btw, why do teachers think that its fun to play educational games?? like no, its not. just give us a free period and that would be fun :(