the village meeting- part 1

Jesus Pov-

I woke up godily. i looked up to the crumbling roof and praid to the big man.

''God...'' i said with a flourish. hes so cool.

i got up and put on my sandals. they were a little torn but maybe if i prayed hard enough, i wouldnt get tetanus from walking outside.

suddenly, my bro peter came knocking at my wall. we dont have a door.

''hey 'petez'" i said, greeting him at the door with a glowing smile.

peter blushed softly. ''i told you to stop calling me that.. j-jesus..'' he said, flushed. peter had been acting odd recently. i realised matthew was with him.

''ayo JC..'' matthew began. he also looked flushed.

''hey matty boy. whats up?''

matthew looked behind him to make sure no one could hear. he cupped his hands over his bearded mouth and whispered in my ear.

''your mom's a milf, man.''

peter nodded in agreement, but he didnt look too sure. i was taken aback. it must have been because of god.

''anyways, we need to meet in the village.'' peter swiftly changed the subject. ''thats what we're here for.. so erm..'' he nervously took my arm and nervously smiled at me nervously. nervous, he pulled me outside with matthew.

'' we have a donkey outside prepared for you.''

Judas pov-

Jesus was soon to be arriving. but why was i so nervous? it was all according to plan. i would slip him a tenner and tell him to go round to the illegal shoppe round the bend. then, he'll die and ill become the GOD OF THE NEW WORL- woah. erm.

''hey, judas!'' jesus waved at me with a smile. suddenly his expression turned grave. ''hows it going.'' he said with a straight face. he was riding on a donkey. hes so cool, i thought. but how could he ever love a guy like me?

i sighed and waved back. i longed for him more than i'd care to admit. but why?