buzzfeed.com- part 1

judas pov-

i wonder what jesus is doing right now. maybe he's preparing for hot maiden green leaf. maybe he's working out.. or.. no! i shook away that thought with anger. i really needed to sort my feelings out. i got out my laptop from under my bed and typed 'am i gay quiz' into the search bar. i clicked on a website called "buzzfeed.com" and began to answer all the questions.
"have you ever sang fight song?"
i wondered if this was a trick question. just to be on the safe side, i said no.
"have you ever thought about kissing a man?"
well, yes, but no one is gonna admit to that, right? i clicked no.
"have you ever been snaked by a friend, then just for the clout, they'll do it again?"  i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. i shut the laptop lid. that's enough for today, i decided. i plugged in my dollar tree earphones and listened to Weezer for the next few hours. my heart was tainted black, like my soul. just you wait, jesus and peter. i'll get you someday. oh, i will, jesus and peter. i'll get you someday. oh i will, jesus and peter. i'll get y

jesus pov-

i walked home with the drugs in my pocket. was this really the right thing to do? eh. who cares anyway. maybe this'll give me an epic villian origin story. i got home and closed the wall behind me. Mary wasnt home and i had the place to myself. sweet.
what was i gonna do?
then i remembered. i pulled out my laptop and viewed my search history. i had to delete it incase mary decided to spotcheck my google search history. search history. i looked down it. was i really a cheeky lad? then i saw something.
"am i gay quiz"

i'd never actually finished that quiz. i chickened out before i started it, because i was scared of the results.

but i needed to know. and now was the time.
i clicked on it tremblededly.