the village meeting- part 2

Judas pov-

Jesus rode in on his donkey. what a lad. he certainly knew how to ride that ass.

"hey, jesus." i said with a wave. a sad wave, at that. i was brokcen. he would never love a fella like me.
he rode his donkey over to me to greet me. what a man. he got off it and began talking to me about things. just as we were about to hop deep into conversation, Peter came toddling over in his sandals.

"um, hey judas." peter said nervously.
he nervously looked at me and nervous, he whispered something to JC in a nervous tone. maybe he was nervous about something.

jesus nodded and said he had some business to take care of. but i wanted to talk to him more...

Jesus pov-

"what the fuck do you mean the sausage rolls arent ready???" jesus texted furiously on his pearphone.
he wiped a dollop of sweat from his brow. today was a banquet held for him and his mates. it had to be perfect. after all.. he was going to be there.

peter.

jesus had always admired peter, ever since he was a young tadpole, more than he'd like to admit. he hung around with him and although he didnt show it a lot, he loved being with him." jesus said.

"tf" john was standing right there.

"sorry.. erm... john." jesus wiped his apron and licked his fingers [carefully]

"jesus.." john began,
"whats wrong, john?"
john pondered for a moment. whether he should tell him.

about judas.