A Helping Hand

( Hiiiii guyyyyyssssssss I'm back!!!! I just got off the plane and am going to be driving cross country soon but I've wrapped up most of my school work so I should be able to post more for a couple day before I start moving again!! I was trying so hard to figure out who was going to be the person that talked to her this chapter, but I got it all sorted in the end! Anwayssss hope y'all enjoy!!!!)

Nezuko's POV

Who needs any sort of heater when I have a perfectly good torch in the backyard to light myself on fire with. I'll just bury my remains in an unmarked grave and live out the rest of my highschool career in a hole I dug for myself!!!

 I will never get over this, I'm so embarrassed!!! I wouldn't have yelled out anything had I thought someone was nearby. I wanna die!!! I stiffly turn towards the voice hoping that this encounter couldn't get any worse. But of course it does, luck is never on my side anyways.

" Oh my," the voice says sweetly. 

I can feel the sweat accumulating on my face and palms. It was an older student, I think? She has purple tips complimenting her black hair and a pretty butterfly clipped at the back of her head. Can you dye you're hair here? I wonder if Zenitsu would've yelled at her for that? Looking from her soft but still off-putting smile I can guess probably not. 

Is she a teacher does she know where the classroom are? Wait if she's a teacher I'm gonna get in so much trouble I was just yelling and cussing in the hallways, not to mention I'm late to class!! Am I gonna die??

 Then again it looks like she's wearing the uniform so she's probably not a teacher. I let out a sigh of relief.  Wait if she's an older student could she help me pick apart this map? 

 "You seem a little red, are you feeling alright?"

Were my cheeks really that flushed? Lifting a hand to feel them I don't think that they're that overheated.

 I look back up to see her face morph into a concerned one.

"I'm alright." I mutter quietly.

Her eyes open wider confused but then she softly smiles as if doubting my previous statement..

God could this moment seriously get any worse. 

I resist even flinching in surprise as the girl begins to step closer to me placing a soft hand onto my forehead. 

"You really seem to be heating up, are you sure you're alright." she said softly.

Still a little flustered It takes me a moment to respond

"Yess I'm sure M-miss. "

She lets out a soft chuckle before looking towards the useless map I held tightly in my hands. 

"Well if you're sure." dropping her hand from my head I straightened myself out a little before meeting her gaze again.

I see her try to turn away but before she can I grab her by the wrist.

"Excuse me miss, can you help me get to my class, pretty please?"

Tanjiro's POV 

A little morning jog never did hurt anyone luckily I did manage to escape that crazy teacher in the tracksuit as for the blonde I'm not entirely sure. Stepping out of the supply closet I begin to turn the corner when I smack straight into someone. 

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see-"

"You!! "

Ah so it was him again. Internalizing my annoyance I'm once again face to face with the blonde.