ed sheeran finds his lover🥺🥺🏳️‍🌈

[THIS IS A JOKE HSJSKWKQ
ed sheeran was playing his guitar outside of a vegan food place and eating something vegans eat. a few oeople passed by and he didnt take notice of any except one that cauht his eye. a blonde older woman witg glasses came up to him. "are you vegan?" she asked nervously. ed sheerqn looked up. he raised his very vegan©®™ sandwicj. "yes, im eating this very vegan©®™ sandwich right now actually. fuck animal killers." the womans eyes lit up and she blusjed. "wow, i never thought id meet a man like you. whats your name by the wya?" ed sheeran flipped his hair hotly. "im famous singer ed shren, what about you baby" the woman sat next to ed sheenr cutely. "y-you can call me vegan teacher. im kind of a hottie if i do say so myslelf." ed sheern glanced ar vegan teachees body. it was hot. vegan hot. he doesnt eat meat but he would eat her. "fuck yeha you are. whats yohr number babe" ed sheeran gave vegan teacher his phone, contacts page open. she shyly put her number in, writimg the contact name as "vegan baby xoxo >3". vegan teachee gave ed sheeran the phone back nad gave him a nice vegan™ kiss. ed sheran blushed cutely. vegan teaher stood up, "i gotta go but call me later you handome vegan" ed sheeran took a bite of his very vegan©®™ sandwich and growled. hotly. vegan teaxhwe strolled off and ed sheeran found himself a girlfriemg that day.