the lovw story begins🥺🏳️‍🌈🤞🥺🤰

ed shehern now sat at homw. he thouft about what bappened this morinimg. that lady was pretty ghot for a vegan, i mean ed sheeran himseld was a hottie too. he woulsve never thouhr he would get a girl like this. especially with the music he makes? even ed sherne himself thought his music was shit. and hes right. anyways ed sheeran lpoks at his phome. vegan teahcers contact to be specific. he hesitiated but texted her. "hey b its ed sherrn xx" withn like 10 seconfs he got a  reponse. "didnt thibk yoy would text me back hey sexy" ed shren vlushed at hertext. shes cute ed sherrn thought. "im bored wyd xx" vegna teshcer texted back "im in bed wbu" ed shren "dam already its like 5pm lol weak xx" vegn teacher was hurt by that and shocke he didnt catch on with that text. "no i mean im alone in bed" ed shren "i mean i swould assumw you were itd be weird ic you wrent xx" vrgan teacher gave up on that and aaid nvm lolz. ed sheeran said he was gonna practice some noghtcpre of shape of you. specially for vegan teaher. his song may be shit but he hopes she likes it. vegan tehcee sais ok and she probably went to bed who knows. ed sheern practiced his song for hours until he fel alsepp.