vegan sex 😭😭😭😭☹😘😘😘😍🤣

ed sheern took off hid oants. vegn teacher looked at his vegan dick like it was the only meat she'd ever seen (it was btw) "holy fucj are you sure that dick is v-v-vegan......" ed heeren smirked and took off began teachers shit and pant. "yeag babe just for you xoxoox" now thye were nakey in thw middle if the zoo. 'h-how do we sex..,. were. vegan..... i have meat,.' ed shren thougjt to imself . vgean teacher looked nervousd and ed shreen told her it ws ok cauzse his cock is so veganm.  tehey proceded to (veganly) fuck eachothr for two hours stright. somehow no one was inthe zoo for two ours. "thta was the best meat ive ever had in me" vega techer blsuhed and smiled and piut her clothes on. "you emean the only meat.." ed sheen put hs pant on. "erm.,.... yeah i ment that" eds heren was confusd but didnt think of ir. vegan teache has never had meat befroe!!!!!!! vegan theacher grabbed ed heean by his shit ""'youre sofucking hot babe.................................................................... we should do thid again i may be bvegan but id take youre meat any day" ed sheeeran giggled and said ok. "we can vegan sex again tomrorw. actualy no i have a concert" vegan teacher SCOFFED at that!!!!! "ur music is shit anyway c-cc-c-cc-cant you.. miss theconcet for wittle ol me?????" ed shreen pusher her away!! "n-no im sorry baby honey pookie..... peopl shockingly pay money for me.. i need to grind get that bread!" he dabbed. veaan teacher said ugh so loud only ed sheera could hear. and wlaked away. "my wittle lettuce leaf!!!!!!!' ed sheeran clled out. but it wa too late. vegan teahcer was already gone....... he sighed......