date time🥺🥺🥺🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰

it is now tomoroew. ed shern and vegan tesche agreed on a date today. ed sher was ina really cute suit that was vegan. he waitined with vegan flowers in his hand for ve gan teacher. he srood out of the zoo cutely while vegan teschee was on  her wat. after like 15 minutes the flowers were dead and vegan teacher finalt arrived. she was wearimf what she wore yesterday. it was hot. ed sheen gave vegan teacher the flowers nd said they were vegna. "why are they deas babe" ed sheern was nervoud. "i mean theyre vegan they dont last lonf." and he was thinking hiw vegab teacher lived yhis long as a vegan. he had his questiins. vegna tescjer brushed off the flower thogiht and held ed sjweens hand. "lets go sweaty" ed sheeran blished and  odded. they walked into the zoo and saw all the animalsm. vegan tescher really liked the tirtles. ed sheern saod "they looks like ypu xx" vegan teacher cried but laughed. "theyee vegan like me yeah" ed shean thought "mo theyre old likw you but i mean that too" at the last aninals the parrots they looked aroundm. everyinw left for some convenient readon. huh. vegan teacher pinned ed sheewn to the wall of the parrot csage. "yuo know, evetomes gone. we can have some alone time. vegan time yknow" ed sherna blushed and said ok. he wants vegan timw.