Part 11

When they arrived at the Gardens, Damian and his brother moved to the middle of the bus to introduce themselves. "Hello, as you know, we will be your tour guides for your time here in Gotham. I'm Tyson Bowling and this is my associate, Hayden Woods."

Marinette glanced at Chloe and saw that she was staring at Grayson, confused. Doppelganger, she reminded Damian through their connection. He gave her a slight nod and nudged his brother, giving him a significant look.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Some of you may recognize me as Richard Grayson. I regret to inform you that I am not him though due to looking a lot alike we are often confused with each other. Now, enough about me, let's get on with the tour!"

The class climbed off the bus and walked over to the gates of the Gardens. There was a redhead in a green dress standing there and Mari instantly recognized her from her research about Gotham. It was Pamela Isley, better known as the Gotham Siren, Poison Ivy.

The woman was introducing herself to the class when Mari walked over to Damian. "Hey, do you still want those sunglasses?" she asked, keeping an eye on her class.

Damian didn't hesitate. "Yeah, it's a bit bright out here today. It's strange. Usually the weather is cloudy with an 82% chance of gloominess. That's why I don't have mine with me. I didn't expect that I would need them."

The bluenette passed the sunglasses over to her soulmate and tuned back into Pamela's speech. "Please don't pick any of the flowers, as they are a vital part of a plant's reproductive system. Thank you, and welcome to the Gotham Botanical Gardens!" With those final words, Pamela opened the gate and let them inside the gardens.

The trio and Damian hung back for a minute to let the rest of the class flood into the gardens. They walked through the gates and Marinette's eyes widened in awe. "It's so beautiful! We don't have anything this grand back in Paris!"

The young fashion designer pulled out her sketchbook and instantly started drawing new designs based on the natural beauty around her. The others laughed at her child-like excitement. "Hey, will you stay with her?" Adrien asked. "Chloe and I want to go explore, but we can't leave her by herself or Liar-la and her goons will attack."

Damian answered without hesitation. "Of course. It infuriates me that you three have had to put up with that brat for so long. Go explore. I'll make sure Marinette stays safe."

Adrien grinned. "Thanks, Hayden! We'll meet back up with you here in an hour."

"Ok, see you then."