-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Meeting time

"My apologies. Did I cause you any sort of external injury?" The unknown boy asked Taehyun worryingly. This being his first words since he arrived here.
"I was just so amazed at myself, that I was able to run with the gravity here being approximately 9.81 m/s²"

Logan frowned "eH?" 'Who says this?'

"Let me assist you on getting up." He offered his hand.

Taehyun was blushing, gosh even his voice is beautiful- Whatever he said earlier doesn't matter! He brought his hand out in a shy manner, but then frowning-Logan shoved that boy as politely as possible to help Taehyun up instead of him.

Logan was witnessing how the two guys never looked away from one another. The fact that the unknown boy is unbelievably attractive and that Taehyun is blushing at the sight instantly angered Logan.

He briefly bowed at the stranger before grabbing Taehyun's arm "Come on.. let's go"
And now the latter was unwillingly dragged away from the pretty boy.

Seeing Taehyun off, the person let out a smile.. And it didn't take long for him to discreetly follow them, casually like it's nothing.

────☆────

Taehyun's older sister is staying at their parents' house for the weekend.
Her younger brother will turn 19 in a few months and he's already thinking of moving out. When he arrived at his parent's, he did a change of clothes before plopping on his bed.

Back against it, He lifted his duvet for it to cover his face "Ah.." 'I'm not bi...' Well his hormones say otherwise-

~

A few minutes passed, and...

Taehyun felt a really sudden and abrupt weight on him. As if another presence or person appeared in his bed and was now on top of him-
'Huh..?'

It started crawling on top of his body. He could see and feel something moving under his duvets.. Taehyun freaked out on the inside, what the heck is going on?!

And suddenly a head popped out of the covers, hovering right above Taehyun's face.

And he now realised that the boy who he met earlier is... somehow.... in his bed. That aforementioned questioned, "Why are you lying on this horizontal furniture?"

Taehyun's eyes widened greatly with his heart stopping in complete shock.

~~

Kang Nagyung walked inside of his bedroom, naturally without knocking first "Taehyun have you seen—"

The 22 year old girl froze. Her brother was with someone who is seemingly a male. And they were both in his bed under the covers, with the space between their faces being quite minimal.

Their heads slowly turned to her. And she was now switching eye contact with both of them, this suffocating silence has lasted 12 seconds so far.

.

.

"Nagy—"