-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Kang Beomgyu time

"Eh?"

Taehyun batted his eyelashes in complete confusion, slowly processing the situation. They are.. suddenly outside but.. the place feels foreign.

Very foreign.

He looked around, They're suddenly in an elevated flowery park. Glancing to the right, he perceived the Eiffel Tower at a distance.

...

Wait the Eiffel Tower?!

Last time he checked, that isn't in South Korea.

He glanced at his phone, with the time zone changing it's now like 7am. His eyes drifted back to the famous tower, the scenery from up here is really beautiful... It really is the city of love.

"Taehyun.."

The silver haired looked up at him that angle not being the case for long since Beomgyu suddenly sat down on the floor, crossing his legs.

"Uh Beo-"

He stretched his arms towards him, he was cupping an open cyball that now had a diamond ring levitating above the illuminated ball.
"Veux-tu m'épouser?"
(Will you marry me?)

Jeez Beomgyu's French voice is so attractive and deep that Taehyun was turned on immediately. Putting that aside, the younger finally registered what he asked.. "WAIT WHA—"

"People apparently sit down to ask this question.. Is it that tiring to utter those words that you literally have to sit down..? But anyway I won't take no as an answer." He declared with a huff.

"OK BUT WHY—"

"Because you'll break my heart if you said no.. Épouses moi, je t'aime tellement ma baie..."
(Marry me, I like you so much my berry)

"I MEAN WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY PROPOSING TO ME?" He asked completely red faced.

Beomgyu sprung up and showed him the last page of his notebook while shielding what he doesn't want him to see as usual

"O-oh..." He uttered blushing while Beomgyu was leaning in alluringly, waiting for his response. He brought the pretty little ring out "So...?"

In all honesty, the thought of marrying Beomgyu brings butterflies to Taehyun's stomach. Because if it isn't obvious, he is in love with him. But there are a couple of things wrong with marrying each other, and why he didn't yell Yes on the spot...