-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Hopeless time

Earlier (while Beomgyu started reading the notebook)

"Did you seriously do that?"

"Yuhh."

Hearing this confirmation, Dr Froth started massaging his temples in obvious trepidation. "That explains everything.. Shit no." He uttered, seeming to care about something for once in his life.

He glanced at Soobin who's sitting on a sofa in the corner, wondering if he's okay after hearing this. But he didn't get a reaction, the younger was just staring at the floor completely aghast.

"Mkay now that I answered all your questions, will you let me out of this jar?"

~

Over the last 2 months while B1-G3 was on Earth. Umyriens had finally found a way to get rid of umorphias.

Froth's company invented technological jars made out of a substance called phyringite, it was discovered to be umorphias' only weakness. Putting them in those jars is like putting water in a concealed waterproof container: impossible to escape.

Plus the substance is harmful to them.

All someone has to do is open one of those jars near a umorphia and the latter will be immediately drawn to it like the jar is a vacuum cleaner.
Close the lid, press on a button then done. The umorphia will dissolve into nothing from the pressure of the phyringite acid (after pressing the button)

That was the reason why Dr Froth had asked Soobin to leave the hospital room (That time when he came inside it with Taehyun) Froth told Soobin to find Zephyr and trap him in one of those special jars without pressing on the button yet so the scientist can interrogate him.

~

Now that he got the piece of alarming information that he needed. The grown umyrien grabbed the jar in his hand before directing himself to the exit of his office.

But he didn't expect to be welcomed by two young guys on the other side of the door, the younger one having his hand out "May we borrow that?"

Confused, Jaemin glanced at the one who's the exact same height as him before looking down at the jar. "Why."

"Okay." Dr Froth immediately gave the jar to the youngest without asking himself a single question.

"Well, this is awkward." Zephyr said as soon as he got into Taehyun's hold. "Ahh still so handsome..."

The human ignored this, he seriously didn't appreciate anything coming from someone who tried to kill him and Beomgyu. With zero words spoken, the boy proceeded to walk away.