Part 18. CUPID

I got ready and went out to see most people clicking pictures and thanking each other.

Few making plans for their remaining summer vacation. I found the person I was looking for and pulled him away from the crowd.

He gave me a shocking look and said "You caught the wrong brother, your boy is there talking to other girls."

I rolled my eye and said "I know which boy I needed and caught the right one. Anyways I need you help."

Ollie nodded and said "Okay! What help?"

I smiled and said "I need you to play a cupid, like you did with Allen and me."

He rolled his eye and asked "You were already dating and your cupid did not know for two weeks and he was trying to set you two up. Anyways who are my target this time?"

I laughed and said "Grace and Noah!"

He gave me a shocking look and asked "Are you mad? They don't like each other or have crush on each other like you had."

I rolled my eyes and said "Grace likes Noah, not sure about Noah. But let's try for once, please! We need to help Grace, she is our best friend."

He said "Okay I will think of something, now come on lets click pictures with others before leaving."

I nodded and we clicked pictures with others. After breakfast it was time to leave. Grace, Noah, Ollie, Allen, Avery, Amelia, Louis and me were exchanging goodbyes.

Amelia was back to her old self and was talking to me now like before.

Ollie asked "How are everyone going back?"

Avery said "I am going with my cousin, Amelia and Louis are coming with us. As they don't want to take camp bus."

Noah said "I have my car so Caro and I are going together."

Grace said with a sad face "I am taking the bus, I don't have a car."

Ollie said "Allen and I are going in his car. But he wants to go with Caro, so Noah can I come with you?"

Noah looked at me and I shrugged, Allen rolled his eye and whispered in my ears "Still he is trying to play a cupid."

I got an amazing idea hearing that "Grace why don't you go with Noah and Ollie? They can drop you off!"

Ollie caught what I was trying to do and said "Yes come with us, it will be fun. The more the merrier. What say Noah?"

Noah nodded and we said goodbyes to each other, not before making a plan to meet tomorrow for a movie night at Avery's place as she wanted us to meet her sister.

After we were in the car Allen behind the steering wheel and me in the passenger seat he asked me.

"What were you and Ollie planning? I saw you two talking earlier and then about the driving back home thing? I even saw you two making eye contacts when we were discussing it?"

He started the car, we started moving and I laughed and said "We both were playing cupid!"

He laughed and said "My brother loves to be cupid and now he and my girlfriend our on his new target. Who are they?"

I laughed and said "This time I choose the target! You can't tell anyone!"

He nodded and I told him "Grace likes Noah, so we are trying to bring them closer."

He laughed and said "You sure she likes him? Or are you two teasing her like they both did with you?"

I rolled my eye and said "I did like you! And yes she likes him, she told me today morning."

He nodded and I yawned, he laughed and said "What were you three doing last night? You look tired and sleepy?"

I told him "We were planning our remaining vacations. We slept around 2:30 am."

He nodded and said "Then sleep now? We have a long way!"

I asked him "You sure? You won't be bored?" He nodded and I slept as I was too sleepy.

After about sometime, I woke up to someone waking me up "Caro!"

I opened my eyes and asked "We here already? I am still so sleepy!"

"Yes! We are here. I remember you told me once that you can sleep for a week and still be sleepy. So go inside, eat something and sleep. You bags are in Noah's car, so you need not worry about it."

I just shrugged, rubbed my eyes and hugged him and said "See you tomorrow."

He kissed me on my lips, a small peck, then on my head and said "Rest well!"

After that I went inside and straight to my room.

I finally had a clean and personal washroom, I had a nice shower and then changed into a fresh set of clothes.

I was wearing a cotton shorts and a blue t-back. I went down to eat something, but on dining table someone caught my eye.

There was a boy around 19-20 years old sitting on our dining table, sipping coffee.

I had never seen him before and looked around for Noah, mom or dad. But no one was around, I went towards him.

He might have felt someone's present and turned.

He looked at me, no that was not looking! That was eye rapping!

He said "I think you will be perfect for our next shoot, ma'am sure do have good taste."

I gave him a what the fuck look and said "What shoot? And stop eye rapping me!"

He chuckled and said "You don't walk around in someone else home like this, if you don't want boys checking you out. I guess you are here with Noah! Finally he grew some balls and had a girl over."

I rolled my eye in disgust and said "Are you his friend?"

He said "What if I am? Will you leave him for a hot man like me? Or like other models try to throw yourself at him for his money."

I understood that this person is working for mom and think that I am one of mom's model. I so want mom to fire people like him, man whore.

I said "I guess I am equal partner of Noah's wealth so why will I throw myself on him? I guess you don't love your job and hence trying to eye rape a girl at your boss's place and talking shit about my brother."

He was too dumb and said "When did I talk shit about your brother?"

The door opened and Noah walked in and before Noah could say anything man whore said "Nice catch bro! She is hot and look at those sexy legs, I would die to see whats between them." Pointing towards me.

Noah looked beyond pissed, punched him and said "If you ever come to my house again, you will regret your whole life. I am so making sure mom fires you and that you do not get an internship certificate."

Mom walked in and looked at all three of us, then asked "What the hell is going on here? Why is their blood on your lips Max?"

Noah said "I punched him! He was talking shit about Caro. Mom if you would have heard you would have fired him."

Max said "Ma'am he is lying, this girl over here was flirting with me and tried to throw herself on me."

I was about to slap him but mom bet me to it, she slapped him hard, harder than I could.

She said "Get out of my house and don't ever think of returning to office too, I treated you like my son and you talk shit about my daughter. If I ever see you around I will make sure to destroy your future."

Realization might have hit him as to who I was and tried to apologize, but mom told him to leave or she will call the guards.

He left, I hugged mom and thanked her. She said "You don't have to thank me, you are my daughter and I will do it anytime for you."

After that I silently ate food alone, Noah went to his room to freshen up and mom had to leave for office.

I was thankful she left or else it would have been weird for both of us. It will take time to be normal around her, like I am with Noah.