Part 30. FINDING MY BOY!

CARO'S POV:

I before leaving texted Zack.

C: Hey just got your cupcakes and loved it! Thank you! Where did you buy them from?

Z: I am happy you liked them! I made them with help from my new cook.

C: How about we meet? I am feeling alright now and want to hangout.

Z: Sure! I am free want me to pick you up?

C: No! I will drive, how about at Starbucks near my home?

Z: Okay! See you in 15!

I told everyone "He is coming at Starbucks in 15 minutes."

Noah said "Okay you keep him busy and we will look around and will tell Louis, Avery and Amelia to check Zack's place after he leaves."

Noah called Louis and gave him the address of Zack's place.

He stay's 15 minutes away from my place, his parents are both working so there will be only few helpers at home.

We reached Starbucks five minutes later. I was sitting inside and Noah, Grace and Bianca were outside keeping an eye on people.

AMELIA'S POV:

As informed by Noah, I along with Louis and Avery reached Zack's place. We are waiting for a text from Noah as soon as we get the text, I will go inside and pretend to be his friend.

After about 10 minutes Noah texted "He is here! You may go in and check."

I went inside and ringed the door bell. A minutes later a butler opened the door and asked me "How may I help you ma'am?"

I asked him "Is Zack here? I am his school friend Amelia and here to pick up my book from him."

He said "Sir left a few minutes ago! I will call him and ask him where the book is?"

I hurriedly said "No it's okay I will come by later when he is here. Anyways is Allen here? Zack told me our other friend was staying with him for past few days?"

He said "I am not sure about it and I am not supposed to talk about it."

He was hesitating about it and looked like he was lying.

I asked him "It's okay! Zack told me about Allen and you don't have to worry about lying. I can see clearly you can't lie."

He smilingly said "Sir Zack always make me lie, to his parents and now to anyone who ask about his friend. Anyways I have work I will leave." I nodded and left.

I went and sat inside Louis car and said "He was surely there! The butler could not lie and slipped a word or two. We will keep an eye at his place, he has to come out."

Louis and Avery agreed and texted Noah informing him.

NOAH'S POV:

We looked around, but Zack came alone. We checked his car from outside but it was empty. We looked around and there was no sign of Allen.

As soon as I got a text from Louis saying "Allen is surely at Zack's place. I don't think he tagged along."

I texted Caro.

N: We think he is at Zack's place. Don't know how did these two meet or when did they became close friends. We need to go to his place, ask him to take you there and then we will also come to surprise him.

I saw her reading the text and then she said something to him.

CARO'S POV:

As soon as I read the message, I asked Zack "Zack can we go to your place? I am not in the mood of staying at crowded place and Noah Bianca are at my place."