47.

*Unedited*

We are back.

After spending nearly a week in a cool secluded cabin, playing games, just roaming in the nearby forest, exploring woods to exploring each other, binge watching old movies to just simply doing nothing.

Now, we are back in Mumbai. And Aaron is back to being a workoholic.

He had locked himself in his office for hours to catch up with the amount of work he had missed on his absence. Honestly, I am worried for his health but also had this feeling that he won't stop working until he is satisfied himself.

Instead of sitting here and doing nothing, I decided to go outside to explore. Mumbai is just huge, everytime you have something to explore. With that thought on my mind I went to Aaron's office, I knocked once and entered when I heard a quiet 'come in'.

I entered the room, it was basic, with book shelf lining the walls, sunlight pouring through the windows and in the middle of the room a desk and a chair, and on that sitting there was Aaron completely submerged in his Laptop.

He looked at me, when I was halfway through the room. I smiled at him, making my way behind his chair, I started gently massaging his shoulders, trying to ease away some tension from them.

He looked exhausted but he refused to to leave the work and there is nothing I can do to stop him from overworking himself but that doesn't stopped me from voicing my concerns.

"I don't like when you overwork yourself." I said titling his head so he looked up at me.

He gave me a tired smile. He was always awake before me, and started having breakfast in office, he skips lunch, eat late night dinner, I just miss him, everytime.

"If it's up to me, I would spend every second with you, Love." He really has answer for everything and somehow I believed his reply. I bend down and kissed him, and slowly he kissed me back.

"Ah, I was thinking to go out, probably shopping or something, while you are working your ass off. So, I don't get bored." I said after we parted. He chuckled.

"You don't need my permission to do your thing. Go ahead." He replied. I was speechless for a second. Then I smiled.

"Okay, I will miss you." I pecked him on the lips.

"Have fun."

*

Mumbai is chaotic.

I was wandering around in the streets of Mumbai, after I finished going to the celebrities house I can think of. Well, we can't meet bollywood celebrities, but we can see 'Mannat'.

Mumbai aakar Shah Rukh Khan ka ghar nhi dekha to kya hi kya?

Hitesh ji, our driver also showed me some awesome places which are not normal tourist attractions but are beautiful.

We avoided going deeper inside the city or to the chaotic parts to avoid traffic, but you can't take chaos out of Mumbai. Along with this I tasted street food, i.e.vada pav, etc. Because, let's be real, street food in Mumbai is awesome.

After wandering around for sometime and calling Aaron in the afternoon to remind him to eat lunch, I decided that I was hungry again. I told dada(driver bhaiya) to stop at a small restaurant. And dada took me to a small branch of RFC. I smiled and got out of the car while, he took the car to park somewhere else , because it was a no-parking area.

It is a not a small restaurant by any means. I had five floors and it looked exotic, all made up of glass and from outside I could see golden chandeliers hanging on the second floor and customers chatting and eating.