Part 1 | smut

-
This story will mostly be in an overlooking pov so not rly specific
-

After retrieving Sara, the legends throw a welcome back party. Knowing them all this party was chaos, but everyone had their fun, once they were all very much drunk Sara proposed her second time (not that anybody will remember) Ava obviously said yes. Once most of them passed out Ava decided Sara deserved a proper welcome.

-

Ava told Sara to wait in the hallway, she did. When she could finally come in, ava was standing there with a bunch of stuff; blindfolds, handcuffs, Sara's old pocketknife and more...

Sara gasped, not only at all the stuff but also at how sexy her fiancee looked in the new bought lingerie. Ava slowly walked up to Sara, 'Ready for a proper welcome?' she asked. Sara didn't even have time to answer when Ava slowly kissed her neck. A moan already left Sara's mouth and they were just getting started.

Sara took off her jacket and slowly pushed Ava closer to the bed while making out. Ava, knowing how much she missed this, let it all happen. Ava felt the edge of the bed and slowly let herself fall onto it. Sara slowly kissed her neck and started opening up Ava's lingerie, Ava feeling what she was doing started to undo Sara's shirt and belt, Ava threw her head back in the process because she missed this so much.
Sara slowly started to feel Ava and smirked at her.    'what are you planning?' Ava asked, Sara didn't answer but just took the handcuffs Ava put down and cuffed Ava to the bed. Sara smirked at her and slowly kissed down Ava's stomach, Ava released a moan at which Sara looked up to her face, when Sara started again she was almost fully down, to tease Ava she just kissed down the inside of her thighs, Ava arched up and sara finally gave in,
- okay this is getting rly sexual so if you don't like that stuf skip to the next big text-
Sara started with her finger on Ava's cl!t and Ava released a moan, Sara put her free hand on Ava's mouth so the ship wouldn't wake up. Sara took one of their Vibrators and put it on Ava's clit while slowly slipping in two fingers in, Sara released her hand from Ava's mouth and started to uncuff her. Ava took a different vibrators and started to please Sara.
Sara lets go and throws her whole body back. Ava topped over her, took the knife and put it to Sara's neck. 'You like that don't you?' Ava said trying to be intimating, Sara nodded but immediately made Ava fall out of character once she started again. The knife fell on the floor and there they were, both rubbing each other and making out. Sara threw Ava back in the bed and now she topped over her. she started kissing her neck again while resting her arm very close to Ava's neck. Ava looked sara up and down and then she looked at the strong arm next to her. Sara looked at Ava's eyes as they lingered on the arm, Sara started to kiss Ava's whole body again while slightly choking her, Ava knowing shes going to climax soon grabs Sara's wrist which is the sign to let go, Sara lets go and goes to tower over her again, They both don't need alot to climax anymore just because it had been so long. They climax at about the same time and make out for long after. They stay to cuddle and then hop in the shower together...
-
Y'all its been so fucking long since i wrote smut so uhm be nice...
also @ vik pls behave its ur moms
-