Part 6 | smut

Ava and Sara are getting ready for their bridal shower. Ava is already completely prepared, as always. But Sara is not at all ready. "Babe i don't know what to wear" Sara sighs while holding 3 dresses, 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts. Ava giggles "Do you need some help?" She asks while already walking up to her. "Yes, thank you" Sara says while giving Ava her clothes. "Okay see i like this because you look hot in it" Ava says while holding up a pair of jeans, a crop-top and a leather jacket. "I know i do Aves but does it really say 'bridal shower'?" Sara says while getting up and taking the outfit out of her soon-to-be-wife's hands. "Why don't you put it on and i will tell you" Ava says and pushes her towards the bathroom.
A few minutes later Sara comes back out of the bathroom with the outfit and looks at Ava. She scans her fiancee in the outfit and finally comments: "See i told you, you look hot" Sara rolls her eyes "Babe i need to know, can i wear this or not"
Ava gets up from the bed and gets closer. "Well maybe not. But you can take it off?" Ava slides the jacket of her girlfriend's shoulders. "Babe we have to be on the bridge in like 15 minu-" Sara tries to finish her sentence but she gets cut short by Ava kissing her. "Oh well they know we can be late" Sara starts to unbutton her fiancee's pants. Sara wants to move closer to the bed but Ava pushes her onto the wall. Ava picks up Sara as a sign to wrap her legs around her. The tall blonde throws her head back as Sara starts kissing her neck. A little moan escapes her mouth. Ava walks away from the wall and gently lays her fiancee down on the couch in their room while still making out. She feels a knee in between her legs and looks Sara in the eyes. Sara slowly unbuttons Ava's pants and slides them down while Ava does the same to her. Ava, still hovering over Sara, feels her hair getting pushed to one side. Sara slowly pulls the hair closer to her so Ava automatically comes closer to her face.
"Make sure i can still walk down the aisle" Sara says right before Ava kisses her. She gives kisses all the way down her neck. She pulls up the crop-top and goes down her stomach. She can feel the abs with her lips. Once she comes at the panties she slowly pulls them down. Just making sure that Sara can feel her fingers on her waist she tips down them. Ava slowly starts to rub her girlfriends clit while Sara strokes her hand trough her hair. Ava feels the knee back in between her legs and while sara pleases her Ava slowly goes down on Sara and does the things that she knows make Sara go crazy. She does just enough that shes close to climax but she doesnt just let her yet. Her legs are trembling and you can see the sweat on her abs and forehead. "Im not done yet" Ava says when she sees Sara breathing heavy. Ava is getting more and more wet and Sara can feel it. Sara pulls Ava to her chest so she can turn around. Sara's on top now and she smirks at her fiancee who was just a few minutes ago being cocky. "I'm not done either" Sara leaves little hickeys all over Ava's stomach while she tries to open their secret cabinet. She finds what shes looking for and goes down a little faster. In her one hand she has a pink toy that she knows Ava loves. She puts the vibration on and slowly goes into her fiancee while she starts sucking her clit. Ava is trying her best to still run sara with her hand but she's shaking. Sara takes, with her free hand, Ava by her wrists and puts them around her neck. She looks up and gives Ava a kiss, giving her a chance to taste herself. While the vibrations keep going Ava can feel herself climax and Sara is getting close considering that Ava got her game back on. They both climaxed and Sara dropped herself on her girlfriends chest.
"I told you, you will always get lucky in that outfit." Ava giggles and strokes Sara's back. They both start to fall asleep when Zari comes in and sees them she slams the door back shut. They jump up. "shit" the couple says. "Uhm we'll be right there" Ava says while she throws Sara her clothes back. "Uhm yeah dont worry about it" Zari says, you can hear the embarrassment in her voice. Ava laughs while she puts her clothes back on. "Do i have sex hair?" Sara asks while she puts her leather jacket back on. "I would hope so" Ava says and strokes her girlfriends hair back so while looking down on her. "You look great. Dont worry about it." She says and gives her a kiss. "Now lets see how red their faces get when we walk in" Sara says and takes Ava's hand.

Y'all i made this while listening to k3 and i got so much inspiration from it help. Also k3 is a fucking kids group like they talk about doing it quietly and not getting caught? anyway i home you liked the chapter <3