Part 3 | smut

-
Ava and Sara were standing over the controle table as they talked Nate and the team trough what was happening. Sara kept call but Ava was still freaking out a little, sara stroked her back, they got the message that the alien had been captured and that they would be back at the ship in 20 minutes.
Sara, still stroking over Ava's back, decided to unhook her fiancees bra.
Ava didn't even flinch when it happened. Ava turned to Sara : 'Are you serious?' Sara didn't answer but just took Ava's hand and guided her trough the ship all the way to the bathroom. 'You heard Nate, we have 20 minutes.' Sara said while taking her shirt off. Ava wasn't sure about it because her head was still somewhere else. 'Hey, you know we can just do something else too right?' Sara said as she saw Ava not being fully on board. The fact that Sara cared enough to ask made Ava get a feeling, she pushed Sara up to the shower wall. 'alright.' Sara said while switching from Sara against the wall to Ava against the wall. Sara kissed her girlfriend's neck while undoing her pants. Sara was already completely in her underwear so Ava didn't have much to do. Once Ava's shirt was off her bra came off too considering Sara opened it before. Once both were just in their panties Sara turned on the shower and pushed Ava and herself under it. Sara slowly started to feel Ava because the wet panties were very much turning Sara on more. Ava, also being hella turned on started to make little hickeys on Sara's shoulder and collarbone while nearly collapsing from her fiancee.
Ava (being the tallest one) decided to pull Sara up. Sara wrapped her legs around Ava's hips and her arms around the neck. They were making out for a while but heard the team coming onto the ship.
Sara got out of Ava's arms. She locked the door and came back. 'what you tought i would just leave?' she said while slowly getting on her knees. Sara started to slowly spell A V A with her tongue, she then continued to spell S A R A and did the same thing a few times, each times faster and then slower again. this made Ava go completely nuts and she was trembling on her legs. Sara took her hand and hinted her to get on her knees too. Once both down they started making out and helped each other cum, they were very thankful for the good sound dampening in this ship.
They got up, actually showered and put on new clothes. They both walked down to the tv area knowing thats where the legends would be. They all looked at them and when Sara walked by the couch Nate gave her a very subtle high-five.
They were all watching a movie when Ava went to get some popcorn. Sara followed her and when Ava was standing infront of the counter Sara spinned her around and pushed her against the counter Ava turned them around and put Sara on the counter so they were more at the same height. After what felt like a lot of time Ava stepped back, 'Lets save some shall we.' She said while slowly walking back to the team. Sara took a deep breathe and went back too.

-
Welp uhh i hope y'all liked this chapter. wasn't feeling amazing so decided to write this. anyway enjoy ;)