Part 4 | smut

-

Ava was reading up on the alien they just brought in, she was sitting in the library with a glass of wine. Sara walked in and closed the door behind her. 'What are you doing?' Ava asked as she saw her girlfriend walked toward her. 'thats not a work outfit' she said when she noticed the long coat. 'close your eyes' her girlfriend answered 'but Sara' she got interrupted, 'I said, close your eyes' Ava listened to her fiancee and closed her eyes, as she peeked she saw Sara's breast very close. 'Oh my god' she mouthed, no sound leaving her lips. she heard Sara jumping on the desk and had to open her eyes to see what she was doing. Sara had taken of the coat and was now only in the lingerie she bought for Ava. Ava gasped and Sara shut her up by kissing her. They were making out for a while. Ava slowly got up and took her shirt out of her pants.
Nate walked into the library and Ava fell back in her chair. 'uhh I'll come back some other time' Nate said while slapping his hand infront of his eyes. He slowly backed away and closed the door. Once Sara heard that he actually locked the door she laughed and Ava went back to making out with her girlfriend. Usually she would've died from embarrassment but she was already so turned on that it didn't even matter to her.
Sara slowly started undoing Ava's shirt and pants. Meanwhile Ava was opening the lingerie and slipping it of Sara's shoulders. Ava started to kiss Sara's neck and shoulder while Sara threw her head back, she wrapped her legs around Ava's waist and threw her whole body on the desk. Ava topped over her ( lets be honest this is a first ) Ava took Sara's lingerie off and slowly spelled some words with her tongue, she spelled words that she knew sara would recognise. Sara's legs were trembling. Ava slowly stood up and kissed her way up to Sara's mouth again. Sara slowly pushed herself and Ava to the chair again. Ava fell back into her chair and Sara went on her knees. Sara spelled the same exact words while slowly making rounds with her thumb. Ava grabbed onto Sara's shoulders so she had something steady to hold on to while she almost climaxed. Sara got up and got on Ava's lap. she crossed her legs over Ava's and they started to make out. Ava got up and grabbed Sara's legs. She picked her up and slowly put her down on the ground. Ava topped over her again and kissed down to her inner thighs. While making round with her thumbs she went back. Sara climaxed. Once her legs had calmed down she turned Ava around and did the same thing, she kissed down to her inner thighs but she first teased Ava a little by just kissing her there, not anything else. Once she felt Ava's legs not being able to keep still she slowly inserted two fingers and kissed back up to her mouth. Ava came. They layed on the floor for a while and once they got back up they were still both shaking. Sara put on her long coat and sneaked back to their room to put on some other clothes. Once Ava arrived in the kitchen she saw Nate, 'Thirsty are you?' he asked. 'shut up' Sara said as she came in. She kissed Ava's neck and walked further to the living room.

-
Y'all enjoy this ig uhm this was obviously inspired by the bday scene in s4. So this is what i imagine would've happened if they didn't get interrupted.
-