Aizawa Slams Aldera (add on)

I didn't really mean to make a part 2 to that but... Well... My hand slipped ok?

Also I loved loved loved alll the comments from the previous chapter! Thank you for those! As always the comments make my day so keep them coming!

®®®®®®®®®®®®

OrangeJuiceGoVroom has added NotAFather to Hot mess

NotAFatherThanks: before a single word from you hell spawns, do not @ me unless it's an emergency.

GreenOverlord: of course sir!

PikachuOnCrack: definitely, oh totally not a father figure to all of us.

NotAFatherThanks: and shut up to Kaminari specifically.

NoFoundationClearSkin: sensei, since you're here i have to ask, did my eyes deceive me or were you and Mic sensei kissing in the teacher's lounge.

OrangeJuiceGoVroom: there are no rules against teachers having relationships with each other if that's what you're wondering about, Hagakure.

NoFoundationClearSkin: no i meant…

OopItAcid:Two of our teachers are a couple and we didn't know???

GothGF:....

Mother™:.....

GreenOverlord:......

Mother™: Ashido they're married.

OopItAcid: how come we didn't know though?

OrangeJuiceGoVroom: given that I was at the wedding, I assure you I knew.

PikachuOnCrack:. Hhhh what?

GreenOverlord: Iida's brother is friends with Mic, Aizawa and Midnight sensei. They've been close since they were in high school I think.

NotAFatherThanks: 1. Stop discussing my relationship with Hizashi, it's none of your business.
NotAFatherThanks: 2. Midoriya, how in the ever loving heck do you know that?

GreenOverlord: was I not supposed to?

NotAFatherThanks: it's not that you weren't supposed to, but I know you didn't hear that from Iida. And no one else knows that we were friends in highschool.

GreenOverlord: i mean…. I guess? But the footage from your sports festival is on the internet so it was pretty obvious. And also…. Um there is a picture from your third year's festival in the stands i think?

NotAFatherThanks:..... Is it the one with me and Hizashi-?

GreenOverlord: yes?

NotAFatherThanks: excuse me while I go kill Nemuri.

GreenOverlord: asdfghjkl I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to know!!

NotAFatherThanks: it's fine Problem Child.

Responsible™Adults

NotAFatherThanks: nemuri you're dead to me.

WhatDatWhipDo: good morning to you too.

NotAFatherThanks: remember when I told you not to take a picture of me and Zashi kissing in the stands when we were third years?

WhatDatWhipDo: vaguely?

HeYelleth: oh I love that picture!

NotAFatherThanks: Midoriya found it.
NotAFatherThanks: those kids do not need to see me and Zashi kissing.