one: red eyed girl

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑?"

A man with spiky gray hair asked while curiously observing the girl with red eyes. She simply frowned and turned her head the other way.

"Hm. A quiet one I see." He told himself, her red eyes coldly glared at the Hokage, "Where am I?" The small girl muttered under her breath but loud enough for him to hear whilst her hand slowly reached toward her pocket.

No one answered—they just waited to see what she would do next.

"Where's my Lord?!" She asked, this time yelling, the Hokage removed his pipe from his mouth, "Who?"

Another person wearing a cat mask with a silver plate on their chest walked in, she turned her head and her eyes slowly followed the person walking over to stand next to the Hokage, "Where is he?" She spat out, the masked person looked at her cautiously, thinking that she nay have something up her sleeve.

"What's your name?" The Hokage asked, she snorted softly but answered his question, not in the way he expected, "I don't have one. Lord says names don't matter."

"Who is your Lord?"

She revealed two kunai knives and threw one right at the Hokage, he easily dodged it by moving his head to the side, then the man with spiky gray hair and the other one with the cat mask lunged at her and pinned her down.

"Let me go!" Her voice was as whiny and childish as a little girl but as loud as a siren.

"Calm down!" The masked man told her while holding her feet down. She struggled, but then grabbed the kunai and sliced his arm, he grunted softly and quickly snatched it away and slid it across the floor  away from her reach.

She kicked and screamed, wriggling around trying to free herself from their grip, "No!" She shouted back, still putting up a fight.

After a long struggle, she was able to kick the man with gray hair and punch the masked person both in the jaw and making them release her.

He stumbled back and put his hand on his mouth, "Dammit. She's getting away!"

Throwing another kunai at the Hokage, she jumped toward the window and broke it with her elbow, and leapt from the window, making some small cuts on her arms and legs.

The drop was pretty high and she didn't cover herself so she landed on her back, knocking the wind out of her. Her mouth was wide open, trying to get her breath back, she held onto her throat and inhaled as much air as her lungs could carry.