three: snake bite

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊."

Both Inari and Neji got into a fighting stance, Amaya laughed and then she revealed her true from, a blue orb fell out of her pocket when doing so.

Inari looked at the orb and scrunched her nose, she didn't recognize what that object was but it seemed to make the woman shapeshift.

She grew in height and her hair darkened and lengthened, once bright copper eyes turned a cold icy blue with a crooked grin, "You two are smart. You suspected I was the rat while the other two didn't."

Inari looked at Neji then back at the woman, "It's clear you're trying to kill us. Why?" Snakes slithered down from her legs and crawled to the woman out of sight from the tall grass.

She laughed and revealed her knuckles, with senbon pointed at them, "I'm sure you're aware how valuable a Hyuga's eye is? Or the Akashi? I can tell you have the Pure Sekigan which even doubles in value! But I'm feeling a bit generous, how bout I take one of each? Since you two are so smart?"

Inari rolled up her kimono and revealed her ninja pouch on her thigh, she took of the lid and revealed all types of ninja weapons, "I'd rather us have both of our eyes."

She handed Neji two kunai knives and told him under her breath, "You're a close range fighter, but it'll be safe to be in long range this time." Neji nodded and watched the girl cut her thigh with the kunai.

To his surprise she didn't look bothered by it at all, "You know..."  Her blood dripped onto the floor and the snakes seemed to be drinking it, "The Akashi's blood is different. Basically poison and we don't get affected by it." Inari pointed at the blue eyed woman and tilted her head, "But you will." Her eyebrows furrowed together.

Her head turned to Neji and nodded, in the blink of an eye two kunai's were thrown at the woman, she easily dodged and threw more needles at them. Inari's eyes widened and she pushed Neji out of the way, making the needles hit her, "Don't worry, the poison doesn't really effect us." She smiled at him reassuringly, he sighed a bit and relief and he realized something, "Wait. Us?"

In a flash, Kiyoko appeared from behind the woman with a cold glare, he kicked her in the face making her fly back a couple of feet and hit her head on a tree, knocking her out. Kiyoko crackled his knuckles and hopped up and down, "It's been a while since I've fought someone." He smiled widely and turned back to the other three and gave them a peace sign and laughed.

Inari smiled then walked over to Hinata, who was still down, "Will she be okay?" Neji asked, Inari bent down and put her ear to her chest, she closed her eyes and listened to her heart beat. It wasn't fast or slow, Inari knew that the poison the woman is using isn't deadly but will knock someone out. Inari stood up and nodded, "She'll be out for a while, but she'll be okay."