𝟰𝟰| 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸

Only 3 more chapters left after this!
Please vote and comment
it means a lot <3
anyways enjoy!

"Don't you want to go to your house and change first?" We're 5 minutes away from the water park and just now he decides to ask?

Men.

I'm wearing a loose white top with denim shorts, underneath I have a two-piece bikini but I don't think I'm going to take the shorts off, just the shirt.

"Nope, I'm all good." I offer no explanation. I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction to me taking my shirt off.

He quirks up an eyebrow, "you sure?"

"Positive. Do you need to change though? I mean you already have you're swimming trunks on."

"I'm good." We pull into the line where you have to pay for you're tickets and parking. The park isn't too expensive, it's $10 for parking all day and $35 per adult. I pull out my card to hand it to the lady standing outside the passenger window but Roman quickly takes it out of my hand and hands her $100.

She gives us two bright green wristbands and a parking pass. Once I roll up my window I glance at Roman.

"You have to stop doing that." I groan. "I feel bad every time you pay for me, plus did we not establish a few days ago that I'm rich." Okay, rich is an exaggeration, but I have more than enough money to pay $80 for a date that I suggest, with my boyfriend.

"So am I." Okay now he is rich. I've seen his parent's house, and it's huge. Plus I know that he makes money from the fights so that must add a hearty sum of money.

"I hate you so much," I mutter under my breath.

We pull into a parking spot close to the entrance and get out of the car. "Maybe we should've gone to my house first." I think out loud.

"Why?"

"Because we have to put the bag together and put on our sunscreen in the parking lot."

I pull out the beach bag I brought and start putting the necessary in. Somehow I managed to fit two towels, both out wallets, sunscreen, and sunglasses.

"Alright, now we just gotta put on sunscreen," I say. I reach for the bottom of my shirt and quickly pull it over my head, exposing my olive green bikini top.

Like a typical guy Roman's eyes immediately go to my breasts.

"Men." I roll my eyes.

"Now let's not as to like you don't look at my hands the same way when I have rings on my hands."

Shit, he has a point. But can you blame me? Honestly, at this point, hand pics are the equivalent of dick picks. Except hands pics are hot and dick pics aren't. So maybe not the equivalent? I don't know.

"I just like admiring my favorite necklace." I blurt before I could think. Fuck.

With his stupid amused face, he comes closer, and slightly cups my neck.

Fuck why is that hot?

To make it worse he starts stroking his thumb up and down the side of my neck with the hand that he's wearing the ring on.