chapter 1: learning the truth about alchemy.

Edward and Alphonse elric had just arrived in the hidden leaf village a day ago and were hunting down clues about the philosopher stone.

Little did they know that the powers they have heard about were not the science of alchemy. But the mystic power of chakra.

A type of force that can't be explained by science. only felt through meditation and intense physical training.

Currently they were studying the concept of chakra in the konoha library and to even Edwards surprise it's concept completely ignored all the laws of equivalent exchange.

Alphonse then said.

"Brother. What if perhaps to these people the laws of equivalent exchange don't apply to them because they don't believe that this power they posess comes at a great cost???.

What if to them chakra as they called it is more of a mystical art then a scientific one???.

We can't force these people to reject their own beliefs just because we ourselves don't understand how it's possible to mix physical mental and spiritual energy together. 

Maybe we should just ask the hokage about how exactly chakra works and what capabilities it has.

Maybe they have a special technique that could theoretically revive the Dead. If such a skill is possible for these people then it's worth looking into."

And Edward said.

"Yeah yeah I get what your saying Al but come on do you honestly believe that these people have no clue what their doing is against the laws of equivalent exchange???.

Their basically making fire out of thin air without some type of ignition.
Their village founder was able to create wooden objects and an entire village without the necessary components needed.

Their able to summon talking creatures that shouldn't be possible unless they used some kind of alchemy to do it. Ninjutsu. Genjutsu.
Taijutsu. Kenjutsu. Fuinjutsu???.

What the hell exactly is all this stuff we're reading and who created it anyway???. This stuff all definitely goes against the natural order.

These people are hiding something else that wasn't recorded in their history books.

And my guess is that blonde kid we met earlier has something to do with it or is somehow involved. Hold on what's this???. The origin of the tailed beasts and their creator the sage of six paths.

A man who was by All definition a god who's power had no equal. This power was known as chakra and was shared with others by the sage of six paths after he himself was born with the ability to harness it.

Legend says that he later had two son's who's vision of a peaceful world were different this eventually lead to the three greatest clans in shinobi history to be born. The uzumaki clan.
The uchiha clan. And the senju clan.

Each clan possessed a certain bloodline ability passed down through generations within their respective clans.

The uzumaki clan posessed a very high level of chakra strong life force which let them live to almost 100 years old and the ability to seal away anything that was of organic or inorganic material.

The senju clan. Known for their similar bloodline traits to the uzumaki clan the first hokage hashirama senju posessed a powerful bloodline called wood release.

It was with this ability that the hidden leaf village was created and he was feared by all as the first god of shinobi.

It was later found out that after his death that only his male decendents had the potential to unlock this ability. No such decendant was ever reported to have been born with said abilities and the ability to replicate the wood release has All but failed.