chapter 2: naruto's revenge. true evil arrives.

Naruto had gone to the academy the next day but it wasn't to be placed on a gennin team or to be assigned a sensei. No what naruto's plans were was far from something as ridiculous as that.

He was about to murder the one girl he thought he'd loved but never loved him back. Sakura Haruno. The banshee bitch bully of naruto's entire life was going to learn a horrible truth.

Naruto then said as he stood in front of the rest of his classmates.

"Your all probably wondering where's that arrogant bastard uchiha sasuke right???. You all remember that his clan was killed by his older brother.

But I was the one who sent both brothers to their deaths. And now sasuke uchiha's most devotional whore can join him. Sakura Haruno.

By my power as the sage of six paths.
I hereby relinquish you of your life.
NOW DIE YOU ABUSIVE WHORE!!!."

Naruto then activated his rinne-sharingan and using it said.

"Don't worry I'll make this quick.
AMATERASU!!!."

Sakura was then set on fire just like her bitch mother and idiot father on the civilian council. Everyone watched in horror as naruto had just killed a fellow academy and possible gennin teammate in cold blood.

Ino then said.

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!. THERE'S NO WAY SASUKE KUN WOULD DIE BY THE LIKES OF YOU!!!. AND ON TOP OF EVERYTHING HIS BROTHER WAS AN UCHIHA PRODIGY!!!.

GODLY POWER OR NOT ITACHI UCHIHA WAS AN ANBU CAPTAIN!!!.
SO HOW DID YOU KILL HIM AND SASUKE KUN!!??."

And naruto said.

With the same power I've just demonstrated here. I posess the most powerful bloodline in existence.
Stronger then the sharingan and more powerful then the rinnegan.

The ultimate dojutsu that even the legendary tenseigan couldn't compare to. I posess the rinne-sharingan eyes.
Which gave me mastery over all five basic chakra natures and sub-elemental affinities including the yin yang release.

I dare anyone here to challenge my power if your brave enough. But if you aren't...then stay out of my way.

Some of you I consider my friends others I have no idea how to feel about you. But I promised your parents this.

That because your clan heir's from respectable clans no harm shall come to you. And I am a man of my words.

Sakura was not a clan heir.
Sasuke would have eventually gone rogue and itachi would have joined a terrorist organization had I not ended their lives.

I put an end to future threats before they could become a potential threat to our village and our allies.

As such I now posess both their sharingan and my rinnegan bloodline. I am your new God!!!.

And now that the uchiha clan is fully extinct and the senju clans nearly all but wiped out with only tsunade of the sannin remaining the uzumaki clan. MY clan shall reign supreme once again!!!."

Naruto then teleported out of the academy in a swirl of of fire and leafs leaving no trace of his presence. Naruto may have been made a gennin but he'd be the very first gennin to go rogue to restore his lost clan.

Everyone was shocked but also frightened by naruto's power and capacity for becoming a mass murderer they didn't know it yet but they would soon find out that nobody not even the hokage or their parents could stop him. Naruto truly was basically a God and everyone knew it.

All were afraid of naruto's power.
Accept for one person. Hinata hyuuga.
She's always admired naruto for his determination and will to never give up and she wouldn't give up on him.