Chapter 2: Announcement

In the middle of nowhere in romania, a remote village can be seen. In this village a castle stood within it. the castle is burrowed in silen---

"LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!"  well theres our silence go.  In the castle a very special maiden live, Y/N Aoifes an angel amongs angel, a girl who is not that innocent. The daughter of the trusted confident of the lords who were now burried on the ground. Well this day was special for ouur dearest maiden after all there will be an announcement from Mother Miranda. As she was squeeling from happiness she was packing her items gleefully. So much happinness that she didnt even notice her surroundings. Maids are starting tosee what's their 'former' head maid up to. People start to spy on her many start to get to curious on how and why she screamed after all if someone do such things they'll get  served o the mistress of this castle. But not Y/n of course, after all she has the piveledge now to do what she wants sine her time in the castle is almost ending sh she iis free to do anything she wants. After packing Y/N wiped the sweat that was formed in her forehead. She was wondering on which house she will be transferred to and which house she wich lord will she lived with. She was excited  she didnt notice there were quite a few people beside her. some maids she has befriended was on her room, but of course she  didn't notice that since she busy burying her thought on her mind.

"-n, y/n, hello earth to y/n" the maid sighed as she screamed " Y/N AOIFES COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" with that y/n finally came back to her senses. She looked at where it came from and it was Iris, a maid she befriended and there was also differen maids just seeing what is happening, and later maybe gossip. Y/N smiled. She smiled. She FREAKING SMILED!!!! The maids were spooked, this is because after Y/N fought with their Mistress she started to act differently and adding info to that she never smiled. Unless it was the three darlings, the three daughter of their mistress. But for Y/N to suddenly came back to her senses and smile. wow just wow. They of course know that something big will happen that is why Y/N was being like this. Being happy and smiley. And of course curiousity starts to come to Iris as she asked Y/N if therre is something that will happen.

"So is there something big that will happen i mean your being smley all of a sudden" and of course Y/N was very excited to tell  her friend about this news so she immediately told her. "well later the lords will be coming and, well~ i might leave this place now" Iris widened her eyes on this news the same for the maids who were listening through the walls. Y/N the woman who was considered their last hope on this demented castle is leaving! "w-what do you mean leaving?" she tilted her head a little and smiled nervously, well they can't afford to lose Y/N after all she is the only one who can calm down the three daughters of the matriach. If she's gone god knows what will happen to them. "Well you see, ever  since i was a chiild i was cared by Mother Miranda and the other three lords" Iris face starts to show different kind of emotion from this new profouund knowledge. Even the other maids were quite shcokby this. "so you're not from the village?" she asked to the estatic 'former' head maiid. YN nodded a she smiled and well. The maids now starts to gossip, its their hobby in the castle. Of course Y/N knows this but she couldn't care less after all she will be leaving this castle in the evening. "so what are you to the lords?" Y/N nodded her had as a sign of acknowledgement to he question that was gven to her. As she was asked truthfully she also answered truthfully not leaving any information. "well imm the daughter of their most trusted confident, nd well my mothers last will is for them to take care of me in her stead." Iris nodded as she was processing this new knowledge but wait. If she's a  confidant then she must be a spy reporting their secrets to the mistress. "im  not a spy dont worry, and besides im also a confident because i keep secrets perfectly" she smiled at Iris and well she starts to say gooybye to her after all she still have to say goodbye to her ladies. "ahh, well look at the time i must start tosay my goodbyes too the three ladies before they came here and well... drown me with  please not to leave" she smiled nervously as she walks away from Iris. As she pened the door maids stumbled and look upto her nervously. They thought she will hurt them or worse tell what they were doing to their mistress, but to their expectation. she just smiled at them and warned them " if you wanna eavesdrop then you better find a better pllace to do it"  he said while walking away trying to find the three ladies.