Chapter 4: Leaving

A/N:

A drawing  of mine for Lady Beneviento... I know i messed up the nose. You see as i was adviced to rest, i drew this while i was resting as a relaxing activity. Anyway ON TO THE STORY!!!

-----Story Begin----

It is decided, finally no one is stopping it. Y/N is finally going to the house Beneviento and nothing is stopping it now. She is finally going to the house Beneviento and  she is extremely happy by that news. When Mother Miranda, announced it that Y/N is going there and nobody is going to be able to stop that. Th maids even heard of it and well they didn't take it nicely as for why, as i said at the last chapter Y/N was their only hope in surviving this demented castle and its owners. While the pet was happy that Y/N will be gone. The other lords are saddened by either they cant be with Y/N or they wont be with them. BUT....

This chapter is all about leaving so who motherf@#$! cares. However i wanna tell you what their reactions are so. Lets get on it. Lady dimetrescu was totally depressed as her favorite maid, bestfriend?, pet, chambermaid will be leaving their humble abode. And she was mostly saddened by the fact that Y/N look so happy that she will finally leave this castle and go her 'little sister' side. Which she was very jealous of. And a thing most likely angered he, why does Mother Miranda have to send Y/N to the House Beneviento when she still have atleast 4 months here in the castle. But of course Lady Dimetrescu doesn't havea say in this as Mother Miranda ordered it.

Meanwhile...
Y/N was so freaking happy she just wanna jump and jump to end her excitement down. She was squealing on the inside, she was just so happy. That she stood up from her chair and just hugged somebody close by... And who's close? Angie. One thing you must know about Y/N is that she has killer hug when she is too excited. And as much as they want Y/N to show them tons and tons of affection. She is a woman you shouldn't trifle with . One time when she hugged Karl Heisenberg out of excitement and his reaction? well.  ... He broke his bones and have to be bed ridden

Angie screeched not happy but almost hurt. When Angie screeched they all look at  Y/N to see Y/N hugging Angie tightly. "Y-Y/N you're gonna crash and break my non-existent bones if your like this" And with that Y/N drop Angie at the ground then she stood up, and waddle to Donna as Donna fetch her up and sat her on her lap. Angie was obviously scared as Y/N just laughed nervously and said sorry while scratching the back of her head like a child doing and admitting that she did something wrong. "no prob Y/N beside im so happy that you,re gonna live with us and not with stinky, and ugly." Angie said as Y/N just laughed nervously. "haha, oh really?" Angie nodded her head as she drops herself from Donnas grip and waddle to Y/N grabbing one of her arm while jumping excitedly. "Yeah yeah,  Donna is happy too!!!" Angie said as Y/N look at Donna and smiled.

Under the veil Donna was smiling a lot. As In LIke LOts And LOts. She was totally happy that Y/N will be  going to their house and NOBODY  IS GOING TO STOP THAT.  Earlier, She was so excited that Y/N will be going with her and now. She was even more excited as for why. That is because Mother miranda have finally decided and  she know that nobody is ever goin to stop that. In brief discussion, or narration.She was happy that Y/N will be going to their house.

Oh how she ready herself for this day. To be exact she already know what they will do once they go back to the Beneviento house. They will have fun with Y/N maybe plant flowers at the backyard like they used to when they were a kid, they will also make dolls and ave tea times. Oh how much did she planned for this day. She will make Y/N's life in the village fun as after 3 years go by Mother miranda will take her outside, And she knew that Y/N wil be gone for a while, no not a while maybe even years. And Y/N life will be in danger too when that happen that is why v was trained since birth for that day. As for her she want to make Y/N's last 3 years in the village, fun!

She also missed how she and Y/N will go at forest and find different kin of herbs for her to use, she and Y/N also used to go at different places to get different kind of flowers. Those times were what she missed, but when she left it was like someone took what Donna owned. Like she lost somebody special, and as years go by. Donna started to realize her feelings... With of course the help of our dearest lovely doll, Angie. However, Y/N started to drift away from her. She was jealous of Lady Dimetrescu as Y/N was truly infantuated with her. She was saddened as it look like that Lady Dimetrescu was returning the love that Y/N was given to her. Then the next thing she knows the Countess brought a pet then thrown Y/N away like a toy she was bored of. The next thing she knew Y/N was in front of their house crying a lot, she atleast stayed there for 2 weeks then left as Mother miranda fetched her up. After that Y/N was almost dead, she was comatosed and severely injured. When the lords were got these information, all the 3 lords were in frenzy even Mother Miranda as she treated Y/N as her daughter and she doesn't want to lose her like how she lose Eva. And now, v is going she was leaving to their home. She couldn't be much more happier

Donna was brought back to reality from her thoughts as Mother Miranda spoke "Y/N you can go now these meeting ends here" with that Y/N nodded and speed-walk to the halls of the castle as the three girls run after her. Then Heisenberg spoke upto Mother Miranda still insisting if she can change her decision.

"Mother Miranda, please atleast think again please" the other lords plead and plead but all of this pleads fall into deaf ears as Mother Miranda shush them and left leaving feathers of crows behind.
When Mother Miranda left all of them sighed and just lookup while Donna and Angie just look at each other smiling as they have accomplished something big. The lords look at Angie as she talk "HAHA you think you uglys can change Mother miranda decision?" she said then laughed as soon as it ended. Everybody just awed and look at the doll, Angie as she continued to laugh. Many different emotions were given to her, Donna just look at her smiling. Until...

"You think you won just because you got my kitten you ugly ass doll?" an angry Heisenberg spoke, his voice was full of rage as she was teased by the doll. Can you believe that, Lord Heisenbrg teased by a D O L L??? Now that is something you put in a newspaper.

"Y E P!" Angie said as she proudly nodded her head and waddle to Donna. Heisenberg then angrily look at Donna "just because you can get Y/N doesn't mean she can be with you forever you know?" Donna nodded and talk "i-i know... Whatever happen in Y/N's l-life is her d-decision..." She said as she squeeked when she notice that everybody was looking at her in awe as they heard her gorgeous voice. Everybody in the room, including maids, and the pet. The lords are exempted as they hear her talk, not mostly but they heard her talk... atleast once.

They all stop when they hear th sound of footsteps and buzz of bugs gets nearer. "please don't leave" Bela says to Y/N as she continue to walk with her small suitcase on hand. "Y/N come on please stay~~~" Cassandra said as Y/N continue to walk again. And lastly, well the youngest out of all the sisters Daniela... spoke, wait is sh even speaking?

"Y/NY/NY/NY/NY/NPPPPPPLLLLSDOOONTTTTLEAVVVEEEEE" As she continued to talk while sniffing and crying, making all the people look and stare at her, she even got Y/N's attention. Y/N stop and look at Daniella "Dani~ dont worry i'll visit you when i can and umm... I'll promise to send you letters if i cant visit youu" Y/N sad to her that made her calm down umm a little bit. "r-r-r-really?" Daniella said to Y/N as Y/N nodded and smiled to her "y-y-you won't f-forget about me?" Daniella asked Y/N as she nodded and told her that " yup i won't besides your my bestfriend remember?" Y/N said that made Daniella smile. Then Y/N continued to walk to Donna and Angie while Daniella was holding her arm and then she gracefully bowed to Donna and Angie as she told them that.

"my lady i am ready to depart" she was ready she was leaving. Finally. after 3 years she is leaving she turn her back and look at Lady Dimetrescu. She then bowed and said her goodbyes "Lady Dimetrescu thank you for teaching me for exactly 2 years 9 months 3 weeks 6 days 17 hours 15 minutes and 35 seconds." They look at her, just wow. Like how did she computed that. Anyway she bowed and look at The countess eyes, her eyes filled with sorrow, and regret. The Matriarch turned her back to her not wanting to see her emotions on her face "You are deeply welcome, you may go now" her voice was hoarse and was trembling. the others noticed this and pay no mind to it. She then bowed again and look at Donna.

"My lady let us leave"

A/N

HAHA I FINISHED IT FINNALLY HOO... my back hurts uughhh