Chapter 5:Path

A/N: PEOPLE WE IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND STUFF, im kinda busy with school and I'm apparently busy with goddamn server so I can't upload and update... but anyway here you go people... I know I advertised her in my fanfic for Lady Dimetrescus... But I'm gonna advertise it again, Komomie if you haven't checked out her fanfics. Welp you better check it now... It have those, fluffs and Smuts you people love... It's quite spicy so beware and ready yourself when you read it. Anyway, love ya'll readers I might upload a few often now, enjoy!!!!

[Story Begin]

"My lady let us leave"

That's what the young maid, or lady said. She faced the one and only lady Beneviento and bowed. The Lord nodded her head silently as she turn her head to the door before gesturing with he thanks to follow her, While Angie the doll of the Lady Beneviento just squeeled and quite .. screamed "OOH!!! You'll love it in the house Y/N!!!" Y/N nodded as she smiled and said "of course my lady" Angie just giggled as she now walks through the Main entrance of the Castle Dimetrescus "This way this way Y/N" Angie told Y/N as the young maiden was now following the doll. While the lady of the Beneviento household just silently following the two of them.

As the three, leaves the castle the matriarch of the castle cant help  but fall in the sofa and releasing a big sigh... She sat on the couch and ask their supposed to be 'mother' "Mother Miranda, to all of the Lords why do you have to give Y/N to that little sister of mine" she is quite angsty knowing Y/N have a quite different affection to Lady Beneviento than the rest of them. Mother Miranda just look at the 9'6 ft lady and smiled "Apparently, it would be better to send Y/N there thank the rest of the house... Who knows what will happen" she them smiled as she tried to reminisce the knowledge she learned between Donna and Y/N... Alvina look at Mother Miranda and frowned "besides, it isn't the time yet she still have atleast months to stay in the castle" Alcina can't comprehend why the hell would Mother Miranda send Y/N too early. She felt lost as she remembered that Y/N clearly spent 3 years in each houses while on her castle Y/N just spent 2 years and quite a few months.... She doesn't know why.... And she wanna know why...

Mother Miranda, and the other lords look at Alcina sternly. "May I remind you that you tried to hurt Y/N for quite a few times now just because of a stupid mutt" Mother Miranda said harshly to Alcina as she also pointed to the Pet of the castle... Mother Miranda was angry as Y/N was like a daughter to her already, given that Mother Miranda was the one who took care of her when she's still a small child.

Heisenberg who doesn't care about any transactions of the other lords were really angry at Alcina as he stood up and pointed at her "It's your fault, Super-sized bitch, where do you think the big scar on Y/N back came from? Isn't that form the claws your unnaturally proud of? BITCH!?" Alvina was quite taken aback from Heisenbergs language. Mostly The lord soundly be this angry but this time? He was so angry he can't stop himself from fuming over...

Then there's, the sushi boy we all love... Salvador Moreau, Lord Moreau was actually angry this time. He can accept how the other lords treat him, but he cannot accept that their beloved Y/N was hurt just because of something she didn't even do... "It is your fault sister, if maybe you didn't even tried to hurt Y/N maybe, maybe she will be still here with you..." Alcina just stared at the sushi boy as she tried to hold her guilt and consciousness composed... She was quite shocked that the ugly fish even tried to speak to her but for all she knew maybe she is really the one to blame...

Maybe she really is the one to blame for all of it. Maybe if she didn't brought a new pet just because of her lust, and emotional shit. Maybe Y/N will still be here. Maybe if she used her head maybe Y/N will still be by her side... Maybe. They can build a family maybe try can be together. Maybe they're love will blossom... But no she have to pick that disgusting pet of hers and throw away Y/N Aoife who was beside her when times are dark and gloomy.

Meanwhile, at Y/Ns side

"Y/N~~ YOU CAN FINALLY BE WITH US WOOHOO!!!" Cheer the one and only Lady Angie. "I'm so excited~~~ let's have a tea party when we go at the house, Y/N" and with that Y/N just nodded...

They were walking in the path from the Castle Dimetrescus to the House Beneviento. the roads were set as it just rained a lot earlier, Y/N is doing her best trying not to slip because of the wet road, while Donna is walking like there's nothing happening. Actually, Y/N was quite curious on how Donna's doing it. So quiet, so eerie. It sometimes make her think if Donna's a living thing or a ghost, but one thing she does know and she's sure about. Donna is a living thing, Donna is a friend of hers and she will be By Donna's side now.

....

For atleast 3 years of course, given Mother Miranda want her by her side won finding the perfect vessel for Eva...

Haah, she will make sure to spend these three years with Donna happily and excitingly... She will make sure Donna would not feel lonely or sad again, she will be the light to her dark shadows...