Chapter 2

'I wonder how mommy's doing right now..'

———————————————————————————

Inko's POV

I was frantically cleaning the dishes. Hisashi could be home any second and still need to fold and switch the laundry! I'm so worried for Izuku baby.. he shouldn't have to be stressed about his father, someone who is supposed to love and care for him.

I was only halfway done with the plates, when I heard the door creaking open.

He's home.

Panic set in and I didn't know what to do. There's too many dishes to get done at the moment and I still have the laundry.. Izuku! I need to make sure his door is locked, I can take whatever Hisashi does to me.. I could never forgive myself if Izuku had gotten hurt too.

I scrambled to turn the water off and headed to Izuku's door, my hands were trembling as fear overwhelmed me. I turned the knob and thankfully it was locked. Turning around around I was met with the outraged face of my husband.

"O-oh! Hisashi dear you're back already! Uh well I-I was just finishing the dishes and was gonna get to the laundry!" I muttered. He smelled of beer and cigarettes, disgusting. I scrunched my nose from the awful smell.

"I thought I said to have the house CLEAN!" He shouted, striking my face with his hand. He pushed me down and I fell back. I anxiously looked around the room for a phone, I needed to call for help.

"What are you looking for huh?!" He screamed in my face as he pulled me up by my collar. I started sobbing from the stress and fear.

"Now you're crying. Tch. I'll give you something to really cry about BITCH!" I was horrified as he brought me up and slammed me into the floor. He started unbuckling his belt and I took the chance to dart for the phone in my bedroom.

I locked the door behind me and soon heard banging. "OPEN UP WHORE! DON'T MAKE ME BUST THIS DOOR DOWN!" My breathing quickened as I reached for he phone, but before I could dial a number I head a door open. I turned around assuming it was the door to my room but..

That door was still closed..

'IZUKU!'

"D-Daddy? Why are you screaming? Where's mommy? M-my ears hurt." I dropped the phone and unlocked the door to see Hisashi stepping closer to Izuku. I can't let him get hurt! Not him! I can take it as long as he's safe.

"NO STOP!" I cried out to get his attention. He turned to me smirking.

"What's that hm? I couldn't hear you. You know, I don't like when women aren't obedient. They need to know their place" he smirked, still walking towards Izuku who had a confused and terrified expression on his face

"Please! I'll do anything! He didn't do anything wrong." I sobbed, running in front of Izuku wiping my tears. I'll be strong for him.

"Good girl. But you've made me terribly mad, and I think you need to be punished." He spoke. His eyes were full of hatred.

It shook me to my core as more tears streaked Down my face. I had a feeling of what he wanted and it disgusted me, but Izuku is more important.

I stared at my feet, wishing for some way out of this. But I knew what would happen. It's not like it was anything new..

"Come now, don't be so sad. This is your fault. I'm only like this because of you. But you know that already, don't you?" He said, stepping closer and pulling my hair to turn my face upwards to stare into his eyes. The eyes of a man I absolutely despised.

I tried to ignore his hatred, trying to be brave. "You can't do anything to Izuku. Nothing at all." He looked at me with a smug look. "Alright then" Izuku looked at us "mommy? What's happening? do what to me?" His voice shook.

I looked at him, trying to have a calm expression. "D-don't worry honey ok? Just go into your room and go to sleep baby. Go, quickly." I choked back a sob when Hisashi's grip on my hair got tighter.

"Okay.. I-I love you mommy. G-goodnight.." he timidly
walked back to his room. Leaving me all alone with this man. It's ok though. It's for the best.

"Alright whore, c'mon. Let's have some fun yeah?" He slurred.

———————————————————————————

My bottom lip quivered and I looked down at the floor as he dragged me by my wrist into the bedroom. He harshly pushed me to the bed.

I was in so much pain from all the times he had just hit me. He grabbed me by my hair, tilting my head to look at his face.

He started to undo his buckle and I felt nauseous. I don't want this. Be brave Inko, please be strong right now. "I'm leaving you. We're done. Hisashi it's over, let me go, now" my voice quivered. I tried to push myself out of his grasp

His anger was plain on his face, his features twisting, all sour and furious. It made me sick, he makes me sick.

He reaches for me and starts to grip my neck, I gasp, trying to scratch my way out. "I'm warning you. If you leave, you'll regret it."

I tried to kick him away. "Stop it! Why are you like this?! Let me go, now!" He squeezed harder. I couldn't breath. The room starting spinning, blood started to drip out of the corners of my mouth. Eventually everything started fading into darkness.. until I heard a scream.

"DADDY NO! STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING HER!"

Izuku's POV

When I got in bed I tried to sleep but I kept hearing.. mommy and daddy yelling. I was really curious and still a bit frightened from earlier. I got up and peeked through the doo to see what daddy and mommy were doing. When I went into the room I found something that terrified me.

There was blood on my moms chin. Daddy had a hand around her neck while she was kicking and screaming. Mommy needs help!

"DADDY NO! STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING HER!" I yelled as loud as I could and ran to them, I started hitting my daddy's back with my little arms. My mom looked at me with eyes full of fear.

She tried to speak but his grasp on her throat was too tight. Daddy let go of mommy but she fell over. "MOMMY!"

I felt myself being lifted up by my arm roughly, kicking and wiggling wasn't helping me get away and I was terrified.

"So pathetic. You deserve all of this."

He slammed me into the wall, my ears rung loudly.

I shrieked from the force of the throw. I looked up and saw daddy standing above me.
"D-daddy? W-why are you doing this? Stop.." I sobbed. I miss when daddy was nice.

"You brat.. you think you can come in here and do whatever you want, huh? I should have thrown your ass onto the street the day you were born."

I looked to where my mother was but she stopped moving. What happened?

"d-daddy stop please.. I'll be better, I'll be good! I-I'll try to make you proud!" I pleaded through the sound of my sobs. The last thing I remember is the foot of my father slamming into my head. Then everything going dark.

———————————————————————————

Alright this is chapter two done! I just have so much inspiration to write at the moment so I might make a few more chapters. Sorry this was sad. Hisashi's a misogynistic, alcoholic bitch who deserves to burn in hell 💕😗 anyway peace out!

1309 words

6/1/21 🏳️‍🌈