Chaper 20, the final chapter! ❤︎

A few months later..

Deku's POV

I wake up from the sound of an alarm clock blaring in my ears. I groan and roll over, pulling the covers over my head.

The noise continues and I let out a sigh as I sit up to turn it off. When I click the 'off' button on the phone alarm I see the date.

July 12, 2021.

Holy shit.

It's happening! Today's the day!

A smile makes it's way to my face and I bolt upright from my bed to find Kacchan.

"Kacchan! Where are you?" I call out as I reach the living room.

"I'm in the kitchen nerd!" He yells back. I walk over to the kitchen with a bounce in my step. I can't even believe it's happening!

As I walk into the Kitchen I spot Kacchan by the stove making something. I step behind him and peek over his shoulders to get a look at the.. Katsudon! He knows its my favorite.

He turns his head to look at me and smiles before fully turning around, placing his hands on my waist as he leans in to kiss me.

I lean up to him and we share a short but sweet kiss. We part our lips and smile at each other.

"I can't fucking believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you." He says and I blush. Chuckling softly, he turns back to face the stove.

"Mm I love you Kacchan." I say to him. My phone chimes and I grab it from my pocket.

"I love you too Zuku."

I look at the text I received and see it's from.. oh it's Momo! She's my tailor and she made my wedding suit.

Momo 😁

Momo:Hey! Your stuff is all ready so come by whenever so you can pick it up 🤗

Me:Alright I'll be there as soon as possible! Thanks again Momo.

Momo: Of course!

I smile to myself and place the phone back in my pocket.

"I've gotta head to Momo's shop now. Sorry I couldn't have breakfast with you Kacchan." I sigh but he ruffles my hair and kisses my head which makes me happy again.

"Don't worry nerd. Can't wait to see you in that suit later." He winks at me and I giggle before heading out of the kitchen.

———————————————————————————

I turn the keys in car, turning it off. I hold them and take my phone and wallet before exiting the vehicle, locking it before I start to walk towards the wedding shop.

I open the doors and a bell chimes above me, momo who is behind the counter looks up from her phone and once she sees that it's me she smiles.

"Hey Izuku! I think you'll love the suit. And I added a little something special for you. Head into the dressing room and I'll meet you there." She places her phone on the desk and goes into one of the back rooms.