CUTE LOVE STORY 💞

Tae: YOU UGHHH THIS BUNNY AGAIN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO MISTER?
(he said in anger looking at Jungkook like he would kill him in one second)
Jungkook: So beautiful
(Jungkook wishper by looking at Taehyung and started daydreaming about them)
Tae: Jungkook
       JUNGKOOK
      YOU FREAKING PIECE OF COOKIE COME OUT OF YOUR IMAGINATION ITS NOT GOOD THERE...
(Taehyung shouted at Jungkook which made Jungkook to come out from his imagination)
Jungkook: oh hello ba- I mean Taebear ( he said nervously)
Taehyung: Shut UP what are you doing with my locker huh( he said in anger but for Jungkook he was looking so cute)
YOU FREAKING JUNGKOOK I KNOW IM BEAUTIFUL SO STOP STARING AND GET ASIDE...
Jungkook: Beautifullllllll and you ( he said dramatically) have you seen your face in the mirror? I bet mirror would break down after seeing your face...
Tae: YOUUUU leave it yes leave it why I'm talking to this ugly bunny ..
Jungkook: me and ugly do you know right what is the opposite word of it .and I know an ugly can only understand other ugly....
Tae: what are you trying to say stupid bunny?
Jungkook:That you are ugly
Tae: No I'm hot and sexy dad- I mean Jungkook.
( Jungkook was shocked because he knew what Taehyung was going to say him and Taehyung too become shocked and mentally slapped and cursed himself..)
Tae: DASHI RUN RUN TAEHYUNG
Jungkook: was he going to say that?
(He sighed and went to his classroom)
Time skip
(In the classroom)
Alex: wow Tae you are looking so beautiful...
Tae: oh thanks Alex you got perfect eyes ...I think someone here need spectacles to see my beauty.(he said eyeing Jungkook who was sitting beside him afterall they are benchmates and topper as well)
See everyone is head over heels on my beauty...( he said talking to Jungkook)
Jungkook:Aww you don't ever need makeup for that ..
( Taehyung smiled proudly)
Tae: then what to I need?
Jungkook: a freaking plastic surgery ( Jungkook said and started laughing)
Tae: YOUUUU
(he got cut off by his teacher)
Teacher: MR KIM AND MR JEON MAY I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON THERE..THIS IS A CLASSROOM NOT YOUR HOUSE AND I KNOW YOU BOTH ARE TOPPERS THAT DOESN'T MEANS YOU BOTH WON'T CONCENTRATE... I'M LEAVING YOU BOTH NOW...
Taekook: we are sorry ma'am (they bowed politely and apologetically)
(Alex was continuously staring Tae which got noticed by a bunny)
Jungkook: FEAR THE DOUBLE BUNNY ... BEWARE OF DOUBLE BUNNY
(After hearing this Taehyung started laughing and Alex got scared)
Teacher: DETENTION YOU TWO
Taekook: WHAT.....
Tae: this happen because of you
Jungkook: no you duffer
Time skip
Detention
Tae: OH MY GODDDD WE HAVE TO CLEAN THIS POOLLLLLLL

Tae: this happen because of youJungkook: no you dufferTime skipDetentionTae: OH MY GODDDD WE HAVE TO CLEAN THIS POOLLLLLLL

(Isn't the pool so big)
Jungkook: yes what do you think the pool would be like your bathtub...
Tae: you just can't give reply in good tone right? (He said shaking his head)You love to tease me didn't you?
Jungkook: ofc
(They started doing their work but the thing was only Tae was doing the work properly Jungkook was slow like a turtle....)
Tae: what the hell I completed half of the work and you didn't even completed one fourth...I didn't know why they selected me as your partner.
Jungkook: oh so you don't like me as your partner
(He said coming closer to Tae, due to which Tae was stepping backwards and backwards and there he was on edge of pool)
Tae: N-no w-a-it otherwise I will fall
(Jungkook didn't stop and finally Tae was in the pool)
Jungkook: Oh god Tae
(He jumped in the pool because Tae don't know how to swim.Jungkook pulled Taehyung out )
Tae: how dare you muscle bunny wait I will tell this to your parents..and the-
(He got cut off by a bone crushing hug)
Jungkook: I'm sorry babybear please forgive me
(His voice sound like he will cry any time)
Tae: it's okay hubby ( he said and smiled)
(Yes they are engaged it's been 5 months and next month is their wedding.. They both love teasing each other that's why they behave like enemies because before getting engaged they were enemies)
(Jungkook wrap his arm around Tae waist and pulled him closer)
Jungkook: so my wifey what were you going to tell me in the morning huh..
Tae: First don't call me wifey and second I can call you whatever I want right daddy( he said sassy tone)
Jungkook: No one knows how much I love this tone of yours my tesoro...(and kissed his cheeks)
(Tesoro it's sweetheart in Italian)
(Taehyung started blushing after hearing this ..he love this man so much...They both love each other unconditionally)
Tae: why are you pouting hubby?
Jungkook: well that Alex how can he look at you and say beautiful...only I can do that (he said in cute anger tone which Taehyung loves a lot)
Tae: but today someone said i need plastic surgery what about that bunny?
Jungkook: you know I was teasing you..
Tae: and I love that..
(Taehyung said and wrap his arms around Jungkook shoulder and they  both kissed each other their lips molded like they are made for each other)
Jungkook: I love you JEON TAEHYUNG
Tae: I love you too JEON JUNGKOOK
(they said inbetween the kiss after sometimes they pull out and connected their forehead)
Tae: Kookie I'm feeling cold( he said pouting)
Jungkook: let's go and change
(Taehyung started walking when Jungkook screamed)
Jungkook: even your BACK LOOKS PERFECT MY HEART
Tae: SHUT UP AND COME WITH ME

And then they live happily ever after

~The End~

(Well if you want you can support me in YouTube 👇 this is the link
https://youtube.com/channel/UCseQ2xU3BS4LyyLWjtO1SYg)