Waste it on me

Tae:this freaking
Jimin: calm down Tae
(He said dragging Taehyung out from there)
Flashback
Jungkook: hey pretty
Tae: hey badboy
Jungkook: only yours
Tae: what do you want
Jungkook: only you
Tae: see don't don't irritate me now Jeon it won't be good to you.
Jungkook: Ahh I love this I love this when you call me Jeon I bet how would you look after our marriage calling me Jeon
Tae: This freaking
Flashback ends
Present time
Jungkook: I will make you love me back my LOVE

At library

??: My love
Tae: Jeon don't irritate me
Boy: umm Taehyung can we go on a da-
Jungkook: he is already taken you fuck off
(The boy ran away)
Tae: what's your problem JEON why you do this everytime..why can't you understand love is just waste of time
Jungkook: Then WASTE IT ON ME
Tae: it's enough Jeon I won't fall in love with you not only you but anyone...I WON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ANYONE (he went away from Jungkook irritated...Jungkook just signed heavily)
Jimin: it's okay Jungkook let him take some time (he patted Jungkook shoulder.. Jungkook nodded and went away)

(At the terrace)
Jungkook: I don't have anyone with me my parents also left me because of money... You know sky (he said while looking up) I'm also alone just like you cloud, no one is around me(he said while looking at the cloud which looks so beautiful from outside but the thing is there is only one cloud in the sky) I don't want anyone to know about me they will think me as a weak but I'm not I'm ve-very st-rong....I really love Taehyung but the thing is that he doesn't love me ....He must be thinking me as a freak a total freak(he smiled sadly with tear) but I'm not I love him a lot I can't just force him ... Because my love is not obsession or lust it's true love ...I must go I have my classes...Bye lonely cloud (he smiled and went away but didn't notice that a certain someone heard everything he was now crying very badly)

Tae: I can't fall in love .. I'm scared why because when I was 14 my father left my mother because of someone....From that day I hate love .... Jungkook you are a nice guy and truly gentleman but I just can't I'm sorry...(he said to himself and went away from there)

Jimin: oh so that is the reason this Taehyung but wait my name is also PARK JIMIN I will make them together (he said and flip his hair )

(In the class)
Mr Lee(chemistry teacher): What does synthesis gas (water gas) consist of?(he asked and then looked towards the students he got no response he was going to tell the answer but saw Jungkook spacing out )
JUNGKOOK stand up and say the answer.
(Jungkook looked towards the question it was pretty easy for him so he said)
Jungkook :Water gas is a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen produced from synthesis gas.
Mr Lee:Good but be attentive to class .Oh wait are you going somewhere Jungkook ?
Jungkook: Yes sir I'm leaving this university ..I'm going to UK for sometimes I will surely comeback..
Mr Lee: okay we all gonna miss you !You are a brilliant student (he smiled)

Tae POV
Mr Lee class is always boringggg .Ah this question is so easy peasy..I was going to say the answer but badluck he asked Jungkook to answer the question.He answered it ofc he is good in study and everything...Wait what he is leaving the university why is he up- WAIT TAEHYUNG why are you caring about him just stop Taehyung.
(He can stop his MIND for not thinking about Jungkook but not his HEART)

After some hours
(Taehyung decided to talk to Jungkook since he was going so just for a goodbye maybe yeah that's what he thought...)
Tae: focus Taehyung you are just going to say him goodbye it's not like you are going to ask his hand or something (he wishper to himself)
??: Whom are you talking to?(the person asked to Taehyung in his ear with his deep voice)

~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~