Breastfeeding

DISCLAIMER
THIS IS JUST A PIECE OF FRICTION...AND ALL ARE AWARE THAT ITS NOT TRUE...ITS JUST YOUR AUTHOR IMAGINATION..SO THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE COMMENTING ANY BAD THING...
I can't change their gender so no boy×girl...
LOTS OF LOVE
-AUTHOR TATA

TOP KOOK (ALPHA)
BOTTOM TAE(OMEGA)

TAEHYUNG IN ITALICS
Jungkook in bold

(Taehyung was breastfeeding his 1 year old babyboy.When Jungkook entered in the room)
Welcome home hubby !how was your work ..
Good baby,how was my babybunnybear (he said coming towards Taehyung and then sitting on the bed ) was he a good boy..
Ofc my baby is always a good boy (he said and patted his babybunnybear (taegguk) back lovingly..Jungkook just smile lovingly after seeing both of his baby fine)
And done ( he said after seeing that Taegguk have went to his dreamland..He put him on his small and cute bed which was in their room)
Kookie are you done? I'm going downstairs come down when you are done we will eat together..
Okay love (he shouted from the bathroom Taehyung smiled and went away)

(After dinner)
(They both were on the bed Taehyung back facing Jungkook chest and Jungkook hand inside Taehyung silken loose shirt playing with his nipples ..He loves to play with it since from the starting ..After pregnancy his breast have grown more big and round which Jungkook loves a lot)
Are you done?
No you know I love this (he said cupping Taehyung breast softly.Taehyung just smile. And then Taehyung turn around now his face was facing Jungkook)
Kookie alpha it's enough
No I want more
(Suddenly Jungkook noticed that he is spilling milk )
Bub you are spilling milk.
Let me go to kitchen kook stop playing with it Ah~~
Wait bub let me help you with it.
(Taehyung was going to say something but stop after seeing his alpha sucking his milk harshly with a sound)
ah~ah alpha slow down no one is going to take this away from you ah~ slow down daddy..
Mine only mine this taste delicious babyboy just like you
(Jungkook was sucking Taehyung milk fastly like someone is going to take it away from him on the other hand Taehyung was feeling so much pleasure after seeing his alpha dominance towards his body he love it when his alpha become dominant.After sucking the right breast and abusing it with his tongue completely finishing the milk from it he latched towards the other nipple and started sucking it..)
Ah~kook alpha I love it ah~ so good just like that alpha ~ahh
So delicious I want to have it every night as a dessert .. I love it my omega..
Ah I love you my alphaa ~ah~ slow down..
I love you too my omega
(After abusing Taehyung nipples for good 1 hour and not leaving a single drop of milk he finally left his nipples and went towards his neck area licking his mark which prove Jungkook is his and Taehyung belongs to Jungkook)
My bub is sleeping good night babybear (he kissed his lips and Taehyung responded back . Even when he is sleeping he knows that Jungkook is kissing him they both smile... Jungkook again starting sucking his nipples why not he is obsessed with it on the other hand Taehyung moaned in pleasure .Jungkook sucked Taehyung nipples like a baby and then he slept)

~the end~

(Well if you want you can support me in YouTube 👇 this is the linkhttps://youtube

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Well if you want you can support me in YouTube 👇 this is the link
https://youtube.com/channel/UCseQ2xU3BS4LyyLWjtO1SYg)