n i n e

n i n e :

We started about three inches apart on the couch, but by the end of the movie, we were cuddling and pressed against each other. I could feel his heartbeat along with his breaths. The rhythm was beautiful and calming.

He presses his lips to my forehead, and butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

"Luke." I say, trying to move closer to him, and end up straddling his lap, my legs on either side of his lap.

His hand play with the bottom of my sweater, causing my breath to hitch. I just want him to peel it off of me.

"Take it off." I almost moan to him.

He smiles and pulls his bottom lip between his teeth. He slowly pulls the sweater up, the fabric getting caught on my breasts.

The way he's teasing me is making me wet.

I help him pull off my sweater and throw it to the side before crashing my lips against his.

His fingers begin unbuttoning my shirt, and mine start taking off his shirt.

We pull away for a quick moment for me to get his shirt off and for him to throw mine across the room.

Our lips find each other again, and his fingers find my bra clip which he gladly pops and gently slides down my arms.

I let him slide the bra completely off my body and let him take my breasts into his hands. He gently massages them while I grind softly on him, causing him to harden quite quickly.

We both become short of breath very quickly, constantly pulling away for quick spurts of air, but it never lasts. It seems as if I take his breath away and he does the same with me.

He moans into my mouth and I smile into his.

He removes one of his hands and goes to the zipper on my skirt, struggling to do it with just one hand.

I remove my hands from his hair and help him take it off, leaving me in my black lace thong.

Luke's eye widen when he see it.

"Since when did you own thongs young lady?" He asks me disapprovingly.

"Since like, three years ago Daddy."

He sighs and rolls his eyes before tracing patterns on my body while I let my hands slowly go to his jean zipper and button.

I pop the button and pull down the zipper, sliding his jeans to his knees before I actually look down at him.

He's hardened so much, he's bulging through. I press myself against his chest and grind harder, Luke's hands going to my hips, pushing my down with a sway.