t e n

t e n :

Laying almost bare and completely breathless on Ashton's bed with him, my mind is finally starting to ease up on Luke.

I mean, he's my step-father. I don't need to lead myself on with a relationship that will never happen. Ashton leans over and kisses the tip of my shoulder, leaving a few kisses while moving up on my collarbone. He eventually reaches my neck and goes straight to my soft spot, where he know I can't take much of.

"Ashton." I practically moan out.

I can feel him smile against my neck before he pulls me on top of him. Our bare chests are pressed tightly together as he searches my face.

“I want to take you out.” He says, pecking my lips lightly, “Like on an actual date. Like dinner or some sort of that romantic shit.”

I laugh.

“Please Lottie? We can go see a movie or something. Cuddle and eat a bunch of ice cream or something like that?”

“You’ve really thought this out.” I tease him playing with the curls that have fallen down on him eyes.

He smiles up at me as I continue to play with his hair.

“I will as long as you never cut your hair Ash. I love it long.”

“Does it turn you on?”

“Oh my god yes. You in general just turns me on.” I tell him with a slight laugh.

He laughs to, sitting up with me still on him, transitioning me into his lap.

His hands wander the skin on my waist and stomach.

I place my hands on both sides of his face and cup it to me, kissing him gently and passionately.

He pulls away after a while and leaves little kisses all over my face before telling me, “We probably ought to get you home before your dad freaks.”

“Honestly, I don’t give a fuck about my dad right now Ash, I just want to be here with you.”

“I know, and you have no idea how hard it is for me to take you home when I want nothing more than for you to stay, but if we’re going to date Lottie, I want your dad to like me, not hate me.”

“Fine.” I pout, kissing him one last time before and getting off of him to grab my clothes.

I put my clothes on as does Ashton, and we head back to my house on his bike, which is something that I know Luke won’t like about Ashton. Actually, I could name quite a few things that Luke wouldn’t like about Ashton.

But there are some things Luke can’t control, no matter how hard he tries. Who I like is one of them. If I want to date Ashton, I’m going to date Ashton.