1 -

flora's POV

"okay but i still don't understand why i have to be in a fake relationship with her? i barely know who she is." i sigh loudly.

"because it'll bring you both good publicity." my manager cole says.

"but we work in two different industries." i look over at him.

"yeah, that's the point." he tells me.

"i don't wanna do it." i shrug my shoulders.

"you have no choice."

"are you even allowed to do that? im only seventeen, underage." i say.

"im allowed to do whatever i want if it involves your career, get over it kid." he smiles at me.

"im gonna get a new manager." i mumble under my breath.

"good luck finding one that'll work with you, now let's go." he says.

i thank the woman that's doing my makeup before getting up and following cole out to where my shoot is gonna be.

believe me, im not usually this mean. but if your manager called you at eight in the morning and said that you have to be in a public relationship with a stranger, wouldn't you be mad too?

now don't get me wrong, i do sort of know who billie eilish is. ive heard of her, she makes music and shit like that which is cool i guess. but ive never really heard any of her songs, i honestly don't even think id like them.

"and that's all we need for today, thank you flora. beautiful as always!" the photographer says.

i smile at him. "thank you! it was nice meeting you."

we shake hands once more before i walk back towards my dressing room where i find my sister, stella sitting on her phone.

"hey."

she looks up. "how was your shoot?"

"it was good, you ready to go?" i ask.

"yeah, where's mom?" she asks me.

"in the car, i think."

she nods her head and i gather all my things before we make our way outside and to the car.

i knock on the window to get my moms attention and she unlocks the door for both of us.

"can you drop me off at frankies?" i question.

"you don't wanna spend time with me and your sister?" she asks in a sarcastic tone.

"no i do, just not today. please?" i look over.

"yeah yeah, let her know you're on your way." i smile at my mom.

"you can't sleepover though because you have a meeting in the morning." she tells me.

"okay." i say.

eventually we make it frankies house and i open my car door.

"can i come?" stella asks.

"go home, and drive my car over here." i tell her.

"okay."

i say my goodbyes and i quickly run up to frankies door, walking straight in.

"hi flo, you look pretty." laurie, frankies mom says.

"thank you." i smile. "she upstairs?"

"yeah, go on up." she tells me.

i smile at her once more and quickly walk up to frankies room, the doors slightly cracked so i knock lightly, walk in, and close the door.

"wipes." i say and she points to on top of her dresser.

i grab them and sit down at her vanity, pulling my hair back and grabbing the makeup wipes one
by one.

"do you know who billie eilish is?" i look at her through the mirror.

"who the fuck doesn't?" she questions.

"me? i don't know." i say.

"why are you asking?"

"i have to be in a public fake relationship with her, you can't tell anybody." i turn around. "like seriously, don't tell anybody."

"im not gonna relax." she rolls her eyes. "you understand how big of a deal that is right?"

"i don't really care honestly, i don't wanna pretend in front of millions of people." i say.

"yeah, i understand that. but like so much could come from this dude, im telling you." frankie says.

"yeah, i just hope she's not a bitch." i say.

"we'll see." she says and i nod my head.

"im gonna go wash my face brb." i get up. "oh and stellas coming here also."

"i know she texted me."

"okay." i get up and walk to frankies bathroom to wash my face.

"my point though is that you should be happy about this! plus she's fine as fuck! like oh my god."

"you're straight." i remind her.

"but if i wasn't." she tells me.

"pull up her instagram." i say.

once im done washing my face i go and sit right next to frankie.

"you're joking? her hair is literally blue."

"but it fits her." she looks over at me.

i look back down at the phone. "i guess."

we look through a few more pictures before i look away. "she's pretty i guess."

"yeah, so just try and be nice to her?"

"maybe." i grab my phone.

if im gonna be honest, i think she's really pretty. like really pretty, but im not gonna tell frankie that because then she'll be right.

"im not even out, so this is sort of forcing me." i say quietly.

"yeah, but maybe it's a sign? im sorry flora."

"does billie even like girls?" i ask.

"i don't think so, i think she's said she's straight multiple times but who knows." she says and i shake my head.

"this whole situation is fucking stupid." i mumble.

"i know, it'll be over before you know it." she smiles at me.

"hopefully." a loud sigh leaves my lips.

first chapter, hope you enjoy <3