6 -

flora's POV

"you guys look tired as fuck." billie laughs.

my hair is tied up in a knotted bun while frankies eyes have big bags under them. we're both dressed in oversized baggy clothing and overall look really gross. it's hard to get us up in the morning.

"our flight changed to five this morning, we thought it was tonight." i say, tiredly.

"that's fucked." she laughs again. "anyways, im billie. nice to meet you."

frankie smiles at her. "nice to meet you too, im frankie."

they smile at each once more.

cole and danny walk up to all of us.

"billie has a show tonight at seven thirty, be ready before then." danny says.

i look at him. "we have to go to that?"

"yeah, you didn't think you'd be here just to lounge around all day right?" cole asks.

i flip him off and go to another part of the hotel room. a few minutes later i hear the door close and frankie walks towards me.

"what are you wearing?" she asks me.

i lift my suitcase onto the bed and open it up. "uhh probably this skirt and this shirt. no this shirt, and then my platform sandles."

she goes through her suitcase for a second. "alright im gonna wear this."

"cute! okay."

"i know rig-"

billie clears her throat and we both look over at her.

"ill be over there, knock on the door when you're done." she says.

we both nod our heads and billie leaves to go through the door that connects our rooms.

"im gonna go take a shower, ill be quick." i get up and make my way to the bathroom.

florajensen via instagram story!

the same thing happened at this show, i said hi to fans, and everything went smoothly

"do you guys wanna go out to dinner tonight?" maggie asks us.

me and billie look at each other and shake our heads no at the same time.

"tomorrow for sure though." i smile at her.

"okay honey."

once we get back to the hotel room i change my clothes, wash my face, and lay down in my bed.

frankies in her bed and billies in her room.

"im going to sleep, night." frankie says. "love you."