17 -

flora's POV

liked by wherearetheavocados and 6,193,759 others florajensen: ama lamaaaama

florajensen: ama lamaaa
ama.allan: florenceeeee ❄️☺️🤍
konokasmith: awe smileyy💜
username82: UR SO CUTE
username05: 😍😍😍😍
username01: the cutest girls

"im still mad at you kono." i say to her.

"yeah, you said it in front of my brother too. you know he likes flora." frankie shakes her head.

"i couldn't think of anything else to say, im sorry." konoka apologizes. "it was literally your idea to play the game though."

"okay? you could've said literally anything else."

"you said make it interesting, i think i did." konoka says.

i sigh. "i feel bad."

frankie looks at me. "it's not your fault, you can't control your feelings." she looks back and konoka. "i just wish we could've kept some things quiet."

"im really sorry, no excuse but you know how i get when i drink." konoka says to us.

"don't worry, im not mad at you." i say to her.

frankie sighs and gets up, leaving my room.

"she'll be fine tomorrow, don't worry." i say softly.

"hope so." she stands up and walks over to me. "love you flo, thanks for being nice."

i smile and nod my head, she kisses my cheek and leaves the room.

i lay back on the bed, but someone walks back into the room so i sit up.

"oh mon dieu, quand puis-je me reposer." i say, annoyed.