Demon slayer OC (Under changes)

(Art made by one of my underlings, they're very wholesome))

💕Sumire Jime 💕

Name: Sumire Hime
•~•
Age: 20
•~•
Gender: Female
•~•
Birthday: 11/10
•~•
Sword Technique: love breathing (only knows the second and fifth form)
•~•
Blood Demon Art: Blinding Mist(she emits a mist from her mouth and it causes temporary blindness, stinging her opponent's eyes like chili peppers.
•~•
Sexuality: Pansexual
•~•
Crush: Sanemi, Haganezuka, Inosuke, or Douma
•~•
Likes: Candy, animals, rain, training with Giyyu, Learning new things, music, art, writing, Gardening, Cooking, and nature.
•~•
Dislikes: Remembering the past, being left alone, forgetting simple tasks, spiders, thunder, and unnecessary violence.
•~•
Personality: Forgetful at times, tends to hold a grudge, kind, favors those who listen intently, persuasive, and determined.

+~Short Summary~+

Sumire's lineage unfolded in the unique union of her mother, Kisumi, a skilled demon slayer mastering love breathing, and her father, Yoko, a demon wielding blood art with a focus on blinding mist. Their connection sparked in a nocturnal clash against a swamp demon, a duel that lingered in unresolved tension.

Despite societal disapproval, Sumire's family concealed Yoko's true identity until Muzan's revelation led to a gruesome demise. At the tender age of 5, Sumire found herself under Muzan's tutelage, instructed in demon blood art and compelled to unleash havoc upon humanity. Disguised as a child, she roamed Asakusa, consuming humans until discovered by the merciful Rengoku, who brought her to the demon slayer corps.

Recognizing her potential, Kagaya, the leader, took Sumire under his wing, employing unorthodox methods to curb her flesh-craving tendencies. Transitioning to animal meat, she delved into her true training, unveiling surprising proficiency in love breathing and swordsmanship during nightly sessions with Mitsuri.

Sumire's unleashed power became a beacon of hope against demons, allowing her to defy the sunlight. However, Muzan's ominous presence persisted, leading to a drastic physical transformation and a symbolic severance of her once-long black hair, dyed red with turmeric and yams.

Upon discovering a photo featuring her mother among past hashira, Sumire vowed to avenge her parents and eradicate demonic evil. Despite her prowess, internal burns plagued her due to the conflict between human and demon blood, prompting her to carry deer blood for regeneration.

Now, amidst the emergence of a new generation of rapidly advancing demon slayers, Sumire's discerning eyes fell upon a fellow member, revealing a familiar demonic scent. The confrontation ensued with a startling revelation:

"You're a demon too..!?"