Emiko *TR*

Emiko Nanase
Face claim

Name: Emiko NanaseAge: 21(future) 15(past)Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards men)Height: 5'3Relation: Friends with Asuna Takahashi as well as her subordinate

Name: Emiko Nanase
Age: 21(future) 15(past)
Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards men)
Height: 5'3
Relation: Friends with Asuna Takahashi as well as her subordinate. (Treat one another like family)
🌸
Backstory: Emiko had graduated from a college of economics. Though her real passion was baking, her parents were disappointed that their only child was still chasing fairytales instead of following in the family footsteps. This caused them to cut her off.
One rainy night, Emiko walked into a bakery and was greeted by Asuna. The redhead smiled kindly at the girl and offered her a full time position, seeing the potential in her. Not only that, she gifted the girl enough money for an apartment while she worked for her.
Asuna grew comfortable around Emiko and trusted her enough to mention her gang affiliation.
Emiko looked up to Asuna, being an only child, she was the closest thing to a sibling she would ever have.
The redhead would then go on to introducing the blonde to a particular friends of hers. Mikey and his gang.
Emiko found herself quite smitten with one of the gang members, Mitsuya.
🌸
Likes: Baking, Flowers, museums, astronomy, movies, insects, and traveling.
🌸
Dislikes: closed spaces, humidity, the smell of sharpies, and deep water.
🌸
Usual outfit

🌸Usual outfit