⛓️CSM OC⛓️

❤️‍🔥Name: Eiji Nanase ❤️‍🔥

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Species: Fiend

Abilities: she can spit acid

Face claim:

Personality: Eiji(her full name is Eijiro) is an outgoing girl

Personality: Eiji(her full name is Eijiro) is an outgoing girl. She enjoys the company of Aki, Denji, and power. She's a very intuitive person and is rarely every wrong. Her kind nature is sometimes a con, but she can't help herself at times.

Affiliation: Devil Hunters

Love interest: Aki

Backstory: Eijiro was born to two teenage parents who's families struggled financially. Due to the immense poverty her mothers parents saw an opportunity to make some money with the baby.
  They grew aware of the acid devil in the area and decided to make a deal. They would trade the child's tongue for immense riches.
  The sounds of a child's cry filled the warehouse as the exchange was made. Her parents and grandparents watched in horror as the devil spewed acid in their direction. Thus, killing them. Before Eijiro could be devoured, devil hunters stormed the warehouse and retrieved her from the devils clutches.
  She was taken under the wing of a devil hunter and raised as the woman's own. Her tongue grew back astonishingly, and she still had her ability to spit acid.
  Now as a teenager she works under the public safety division.