2

Ned stark were sitting in the great hall along with his wife and children. Me, Jon and Theon
stood at the wall behind them since we weren't Starks by blood. Yeah Jon was it but that didn't let the lord's bastard sit along the other children.

I was nervous. I knew what this was all about. About the dried blood under my nose.
I had to tell Ned the truth because he knew that I was bad at lying.
So yeah, I was the reason why we all here gathered in the big hall.

" Lord Stark...Can we hear why you have calling me and my two daugther's here?.." the lord said. He was standing in the middle between his girls infront of the table Ned Stark sat at. " Indeed, my lord. About that marrige we talked about between one of your daughters and my son...It's not gonna happen. " Ned said. Catelyn was shocked. Robb looked confused as his eyes landed on me. I was stunned. I didn't know Robb's father would cancel whatever was going on. I felt guilty.
" Excuse me, my lord I don't really understand the reason why not? " the lord said and chuckled nervously.

Ned Stark looked a little mad at the lord and his daughters. " I'm not letting my son marry a woman who treats servants around him badly for nothing. " Ned Stark said.
I excused myself out of the room. I didn't wanna hear anymore what he had to say. I walked throughout the big hallways on my way to my chambers until an arm dragged me towards the person who did it. It was Robb.

" Savannah, why did you walk away?...Wait was that you the servant  who got treated like garbage?.." Robb said confused as he looked at me. Tears were welling up in my eyes as I tried to find something to say. " It's not that I got treated badly-. I...I'm the reason of that your start of an engagement is over. " I replied.
It was true. I knew that Catelyn wanted to marry Robb to some daughter of a lord to reunite two houses. I on the other hand wasn't that person he could marry.

I did have feelings for Robb but Catelyn made that very clear to me when she found out.
". Savannah...You're a servant...he's a son of a lord...It might never even work out. And I refuse to see you walk down the aisle to be with him. " She said. Catelyn was very nice to me growing up. But when I started as a servant she changed. She saw how close me and Robb where.

I knew that the minute Catelyn finds out that I'm the reason this now happend she'll make me feel guilty even more.

" Savannah..." Robb said trying to reach out. I looked from the ground I was staring at up to his face. " Robb. This isn't the first time a daughter of a lord treats me like garbage just because I'm friends or grew up with you. " I said walking away. " Savannah please! Don't walk away from me. " he said but it was to late. I was now gone from the hallway.

In the big hall later that evening ( third person)
Lord and Lady Stark along with their son Robb  and were all together in the big hall talking about Ned breaking of the engagement.
" What exactly did you mean about the daughters treating the servant badly?.." Catelyn asked Ned. Robb knowing who that was looked down at the floor trying to avoid both of his parents." Catelyn...I don't want our son waisting time being a gentleman to his bride who treats other woman around him like dirt or hurt them. " Ned said back.

" I'm sick of this, Ned! We have been calling out lord after lord of their daugther's hand for Robb and you keep cancelling the engagements. What's up with it? " Catelyn said.
Robb looked at Ned knowing what he would say. He mouthed to his father 'don't do it' but Ned did it anyway.
" Savannah is the girl we have been treating like a daughter. She is now a servant. I know girls in the north are jealous of her for growing up and being friends with our children. I don't want them to harm her. " Ned said and walked out of the room.

Catelyn moved her gaze the her son. " Robb you knew about this? ". He looked at his mother with hurt in his eyes remembering what Savannah said to him hours ago.
" Savannah feels guilty of all of this. I don't want her to be unhappy or feeling guilty of anything she didn't do. And iff you ever talk to her making her feeling more guilty I will for sure know. " Robb said walking out of the room on his way to find Savannah.

Minutes later he found her out but the archery.
" What are you doing? " He said to her. She turned around smiling at him. " Whenever I feel down I come out here. When I do archery I'm able to think through what I could have done differently in life. " she said.

Robb stepped closer to her wrapping his arms around her which made her heart skip a beat. " You're not the reason they are jealous or what happend earlier today, okay? " he said and kissed her forehead. Savannah looked up at him and said. " I'm happy I grew up here along side you and the rest of the Starks. ".